The College Basketball Post

Absolutely CANNOT WAIT until UK/KU tomorrow night.

November basketball games really don't mean much, I want KU to win so I can stop hearing this undefeated talk (again) from some UK fans (no one on here)...but this game is going to be so entertaining.

what did you think of Graham first game?

November basketball games really don't mean much, I want KU to win so I can stop hearing this undefeated talk (again) from some UK fans (no one on here)...but this game is going to be so entertaining.
what did you think of Graham first game?
Should be the starter tomorrow. Offense flowed a lot better when he was in the game, didn't force things as much as Mason does. 

He also made some low percentage shots, so I expect that to fall off a little bit, but was really happy with what I saw.

I hope Georgia State can pull the not so upset "upset" tonight.

Harrow, Hunter and Ware are the best backcourt in the country.

GSU [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji].

Memphis upsetting the Shockers tomorrow night. Nick King is going to have a fine season, get familiar.

Shep goes off against Utah to carry San Diego State offensively.

Marquette defeats Ohio State. The line is straight disrespectful, -10 Buckeyes.

How many minutes Oubre getting?

I hope Georgia State can pull the not so upset "upset" tonight.

Harrow, Hunter and Ware are the best backcourt in the country.

GSU [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji].
Heels, Kentucky, or Wichita State.

Kuran Iverson finally going to get some burn? Hate Pastner.

Kuran has all the tools.

Georgia State will be top 25 at some point in the season.

Kuran Iverson finally going to get some burn? Hate Pastner.

Kuran has all the tools.

Georgia State will be top 25 at some point in the season.
Burrell is going to eat some of Iverson's minutes.

Dom Magee may have a better frosh campaign than Tyus, Berry, and Ulis.

Marquette doesn't have anybody on the roster over 6'7 until late December, they aren't beating Ohio State
Uptempo ball and high-pressure D.

from teams I've watched so far:

- Really happy Kennedy Meeks got himself together before it was too late. Looks great.

- Harrell looked line of the best players in the country the other night. I didn't expect that extended range and he just plays pissed off all the time.

- Auburn didn't look as good as I thought they could. Mason/Harrell/Ross-Miller is a bad mix. Bowers is really intriguing though, awesome rebounder and can handle it.

- I don't know, but Arizona's back court just seems like it's going to be a thing all year long. I really like PJC though.

- Roberson/Johnson/Gbinjie isn't good enough (now) and the 2-3 losses it's fastball this year, I think.

- I like the look Jalen Lindsay. Ben Bentil has body and a motor but plays like a spazz.

- Baylor's backcourt should be sneaky good. Medford was a nice pick up. Motley looks pretty good as a 5 man, too. I think South Carolina gets them tomorrow though.

- SDSU personnel fits what Fisher likes to do offensively but I have to think that's a dead team walking against anyone who can match the size and versatility and/or play zone. Northridge and Theus play like a bunch of jackass so couldn't tell anything from them.

- Disappointed with Minnesota. Morris isn't very good and I think Andre Hollins kind of stinks. Nate Mason looked promising at least.

- Once Iwundu gets back, I kind of like K State this year. Johnson/Foster/Iwundu/Hurt/Gipson is a decent core.

- I think they'll struggle with more athletic teams but GW is pretty solid 1-5. Rutgers on the other hand looked like a total mess.

- Isaiah Whitehead- pretty atrocious basketball player. Talented but no clue (and even them I'm not sure how talented). Angel Delgado is probably the most productive SHU FR for now.

- Hope Robert Upshaw is stable mentally. That dude is enormous and talented. And I don't know how Andrew Andrews put on like 20lbs of bad weight but he looked promising as a FR and physically looks like a scrub now.

- The platooning crap/gimmick needs to stop, and I like Cal. Think it'll stop soon.

- Ty Wallace has just about as much of a complete game as anyone in the Pac 12. Always seems like Cal's depth is non existent though.

- I know a lot of people like Deonte Burton but I'll eat my hat if Duane Wilson isn't the best out of he, J. Johnson and Burton. I don't know why MU bothered with Carlino.

- I think James Bell is going to be missed more than thought. Hart fills in with defense, Jenkins fills in with shooting. Bell had both.

- Terry Larrier has the physical profile of a lottery pick. Going to be real fun if he puts things together.

- I see no redeeming quality in Robert Hubbs. Why he was highly sought after, I have no idea.

- Cady Lalanne doesn't hold up well through the season traditionally. Not a good sign he looked slow this weekend.

- Olivier Hanlan is next in line for the Chris Thomas FR to nothing award. His teammates have sucked but he sucks right now, too.

- I don't know what Kevon Looney is long term, but looks like he's going to be productive. But also looks like his conditioning has a ways to go. UCLA interior is going to be weak, though. Tony Parker - blah. Thomas Welsh for now is a stiff.

- D'Angelo is going to be great but I like Ja'Sean Tate, too.

- Purdue isn't talented again but no way they will be as bad. Octeus was a nice pickup.

- Hard to think what SJU will do when Obekpa gets in foul trouble, paper thin up front. Also those short shorts are disturbing.

Last edited:
Totally forgot about Whitehead. He probably has the ultimate Green-light right? How's he looking. I know he's a gunner..but he's a talented scorer.

Imagine if Aquiole Carr stayed committed. 90% of the shot attempts from the backcourt lol.

He needs time and It was just one game and only 10 shots but I've never seen anyone play like he did. I knew liked to gun but I was baffled.

Last edited:
I'm ready for the Miami fans to come out of the woodwork :smh:

The Florida Gators are only playing with 7 scholarship players tonight .

Haven't heard much of that thankfully,I buy into the hype sometimes but not that bad,we are losing 4 at least...

Good mid-major matchup for my FGCU guys tonight. Got UC Santa Barbara at home. Play them again out there next month in a home-home. Never heard of it before this year teams doing that.

i like the closeness of Duke team...i personally feel its important and to have it so early is going to help in future...seems like they really like each other...hopefully it helps come tourney

Love how Michael Frazier has opened his game some. Scoring off the dribble, creating his own shot and he's still deadly with that catch and shoot 3. If only Kasey Hill could develop a decent jump shot then this Florida offense could really do some damage.

Love how Michael Frazier has opened his game some. Scoring off the dribble, creating his own shot and he's still deadly with that catch and shoot 3. If only Kasey Hill could develop a decent jump shot then this Florida offense could really do some damage.
Scottie stunted Hill's growth for a year, plus the bad ankle. Took Miami +9, BTW.

Tell me where Eli Carter transferred from.

Back
Top Bottom