The College Basketball Post

LSU struggled in the being of the game but came up with the win. I like Josh Grey the juco transfer and Hornsby(hope he can become the next Marshall Henderson)

UK vs Kansas going to be ill too.

Wish college schedules didn't include so many tune up games.

Thomas got eligible for OU. That team should be very very good now.

The shine on Andy Enfield has wore off quickly.

Considering he was at Whitney Young for a year and played the EYBL circuit, I don't know how the blue bloods missed or didn't even care to sniff around on Peak. I'm not sure how many years we get out of him.

Last edited:
Players I like this season (actively tracking), of course I'm going to forget many going off the top:
RHJ
Trez
Monte Morris
Rysheed Jordan
Deonte Burton
Terry Larrier
Kasey Hill
Nick King
Rodney Purvis
Shep

Last edited:
Considering he was at Whitney Young for a year and played the EYBL circuit, I don't know how the blue bloods missed or didn't even care to sniff around on Peak. I'm not sure how many years we get out of him.

St Francis had no size and Josh Smith had like 10 points. I was expecting him to get at least 25.

Last edited:
I'm taping the game, not watching yet, but if Buffalo supposed to be good? 

Winslow is a grown ******* man jesus

Last edited:
It would break my heart to see Miami beat Florida .

Chris Walker and Alex Murphy are already out for UF , but now Dorian Finney Smith is banged up :smh:

Last edited:
Watching Kentucky's first game, I've never seen such a fast big man be so flat footed off the jump in Towns. He moves from end to end just fine but rebounding and off the second jump he's got lead feet

I see he got into foul trouble today..

Last edited:
Watching Kentucky's first game, I've never seen such a fast big man be so flat footed off the jump in Towns. He moves from end to end just fine but rebounding and off the second jump he's got lead feet

I see he got into foul trouble today..

Hyperbole much? he's not a freak athlete but solid for a C.

Plus he's not insanely explosive but he's a very fluid athlete and runs well.

Last edited:
Andrew still stinks at half court o, P&R and being a PG.

Ullis please take the wheel

Last edited:
Been saying this.

He's been an automatic bucket on the right blockt since he was 15 years old.
smokin.gif
But who has he been playing since he was 15? Dude is a force, not doubting that in any way, but would like to see him play against some good defense.

And SJU may have been NY team back in the day, but no offense, you guys have no pull in NYC. Not saying this as a 'Cuse guy, but Uconn and us both show out better when we're in the Garden. I thought Lavin would be good, but man has he really sucked on in-game coaching. And the guys he has recruited felt like they didn't give a F about the team; just getting up shots, and then bouncing. It's been a disaster and honestly I'm not sure who they could get to fix things. Masiello seems like a smart move, just don't know. They don't need just top 100 guys. They need multiple guys that will stay 3 or 4 years and help build a certain type of culture. Every year it feels like they have a whole new identity, feel...etc.

Agree on Towns. He is very flat footed. Kind of weird to see, because you know that is coachable, but even against these scrub teams, he looks a bit slow. I'll be interested to see how teams go against UK in terms of lineups. Going small may not be a bad idea.

Last edited:
Absolutely CANNOT WAIT until UK/KU tomorrow night.

November basketball games really don't mean much, I want KU to win so I can stop hearing this undefeated talk (again) from some UK fans (no one on here)...but this game is going to be so entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom