The College Basketball Post

I remember a time when Duke didn't recruit one and dones,times do change :lol:

What one and cones did we have in 2010? Fill me in, would love to know.

The dumb #%$& y'all spewing right now is magical. I need more :lol:

I didn't say a damn thing about what they did before :lol:,just found it funny and ironic how he ended up following Cal's lead in that regard.

still remember when coach k was upset at william avery for chasing the money :lol:

Theo Pinson should be watching all this & let it motivate him
. wait? why him 
laugh.gif

:lol: this has turned into a **** show quickly.

Cake, kerlew, dre, e, outkast(hope you don't die in Indy) and somewhere eneyekayeE

FEELS GOOD

My brudda, THANK YOU for bringing me back. I found my way back home at the right time. Love my Duke famb on here, been going strong on NT since 2002 when I rolled out my Dukehead SN :nthat:

They killed The Harrison Twin for his comments but they're defending Bo. ***** disgusting :x :smh:
You know why...

Bo's being a little ***** 

This is why I hope he never wins anything ever again. He's a P.O.S.

***** was crying about calls when they got called for 2 fouls the entire 1st half. He can eat a ****. Enjoy those feels.

Much respect to Badger fans, yall had a helluva season and I have helly respect for Frank, Sam, & Hayes... But **** yall coach!

wisconsin rarely fouls. look at all their gms, they do not foul, it's in their DNA.

refs need to stop falling for that one bump/backdown flop

wisconsin rarely fouls. look at all their gms, they do not foul, it's in their DNA.

refs need to stop falling for that one bump/backdown flop
this.

They committed two fouls in 20 basketball minutes. We had 2 players with 2 and a few others with 1. It's not like we shot Jumpers all night there was contact that wasn't called. The second half we forced the issue driving into their body and forced the refs to call it, which they did. You can't have it both ways.

Comparing what Bo and UK kid said :lol:

And ya'll are serious :lol: :lol:

Nobody is comparing what they said, as far as the context of their comments... but the way they handled themselves is absolutely comparable.

This. It's their selective kid gloves. What Andrew said was wrong and they gave him his just due. Bo was wrong and they said it was his emotions and he'd regret it. Kid gloves that he didn't deserve.

I didn't say a damn thing about what they did before laugh.gif,just found it funny and ironic how he ended up following Cal's lead in that regard.

There was really never a point in which Coach K didn't recruit one and done caliber players. There was a time where he didn't have them on his roster.

That rent a player quote was so weak

Still mad at Dekker for going full ghost

and that negus Jackson was booboo On Winsconsin

Pretty sure every player who touched the floor tonight for Duke was a McD's AA and he's going to have 3 one and dones.

Is Coach K ruining college basketball? :nerd:

Profiting off corrupt AAU culture like Cal? :nerd:

Pretty sure every player who touched the floor tonight for Duke was a McD's AA and he's going to have 3 one and dones.

Is Coach K ruining college basketball? :nerd:

Profiting off corrupt AAU culture like Cal? :nerd:
Nah, he's just flat out better than Cal.

This thread became a hate on a Bo thread. Yes what he said was wrong but he's not the first to say it. A lot of people said that about Cal. But the fact some can't get over there hate over Bo and just admit it was a bad officiating game in the 2nd half. Winslow is out of bounds and boom tyrus hits a 3 or okafor got the 3 point play. And what's the point of having replay if the call is still wrong?

This thread became a hate on a Bo thread. Yes what he said was wrong but he's not the first to say it. A lot of people said that about Cal. But the fact some can't get over there hate over Bo and just admit it was a bad officiating game in the 2nd half. Winslow is out of bounds and boom tyrus hits a 3 or okafor got the 3 point play. And what's the point of having replay if the call is still wrong?
you forgot tyus flop when momentum was going wisconsin way
winslow looking like a running back out there on fast break

i cant remember officiating this bad for so many gms. arent they suppose to have the best doing these gms

some of them were too close to call, but on replay??? or when you are right in front of the play???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom