The College Basketball Post

Pretty sure every player who touched the floor tonight for Duke was a McD's AA and he's going to have 3 one and dones.

Is Coach K ruining college basketball? :nerd:

Profiting off corrupt AAU culture like Cal? :nerd:

But what does McD All-Americans have to do with anything when Ive seen you use strictly the "NBA caliber talent" argument this entire thread, especially when trying to justify Wisconsin beating Kentucky. And since when does McD accolades guarantee NBA minutes or hell, success in college?

Y'all will skew the data and facts to your advantage whenever it comes to Duke. Y'all don't feel greasy after your posts? :lol:

This thread became a hate on a Bo thread. Yes what he said was wrong but he's not the first to say it. A lot of people said that about Cal. But the fact some can't get over there hate over Bo and just admit it was a bad officiating game in the 2nd half. Winslow is out of bounds and boom tyrus hits a 3 or okafor got the 3 point play. And what's the point of having replay if the call is still wrong?

Bro. He couldn't even congratulate Duke on a good game played. Straight Blame Game. That's void of class & sportsmanship. Flat Out. NO DEBATING.

He said that, he wasn't prompted. He's a P.O.S. Always has been, imo.

OKB is just touching on the perception of K compared to Cal... don't think he's knocking him at all. How can you?

This thread became a hate on a Bo thread. Yes what he said was wrong but he's not the first to say it. A lot of people said that about Cal. But the fact some can't get over there hate over Bo and just admit it was a bad officiating game in the 2nd half. Winslow is out of bounds and boom tyrus hits a 3 or okafor got the 3 point play. And what's the point of having replay if the call is still wrong?
you forgot tyus flop when momentum was going wisconsin way
winslow looking like a running back out there on fast break

i cant remember officiating this bad for so many gms. arent they suppose to have the best doing these gms
The best by Tim Donaghy standards.

Bro. He couldn't even congratulate Duke on a good game played. Straight Blame Game. That's void of class & sportsmanship. Flat Out. NO DEBATING.

How you win a championship and still salty :lol:

Bo said the same type of **** when he played UK last year... didn't use "rent a player" but said something about kids who actually cared about their school.

No he has not been actually. I would love for you to prove that also. Yeah it wasn't his finest hour but really a POS come on now.

How you win a championship and still salty :lol:

Im not salty at all. I feel great!!! :pimp:

Feel bad for badger fans, they have a helluva team. It's just that Bo Ryan is a six letter word that I can't say. :lol:

OKB is just touching on the perception of K compared to Cal... don't think he's knocking him at all. How can you?

I'm not knocking either but when people feel the need to come at K for no reason cause he has success then it comes off petty and basic.

As Nolan said, K never NOT recruited one and dones, they just weren't flocking to him. Now he gets a few to commit, ones that go 1 or 2 in the draft and suddenly he's a one and done tyrant. Don't forget, he lost in the Final Four with Loul, the sweet 16 with Kyrie, and the first round with Bari. So I fail to see where all the sudden slander comes from, especially when he won a SHIP with ONLY 1 guaranteed one and done from the beginning of this past season.

Find me folks who had Winslow and especially Tyus as a one and done. You really gonna knock K for seein 2 more freshmen leave after winning it all? Of course they're leaving on their own merit, there's nothing left for them to accomplish and they got first round hype. But I guarantee K didn't recruit both with the idea of them being one and done 100%, just Jah.

who in this thread was slandering k for recruiting one and done talent though?.. I thought everyone had an agreement that bo was wylin

MD is gonna be nice no doubt but i dunno about top 5. Y'all need steve blake and juan dixon back. 
Who is going to be better than them other than probably Duke, UK and UVA? MD is going to be the preseason favorite to win the Big Ten for sure. I'd like to think that will have them very close to the top 5....

Given Duke's roster next year, no way K expected those guys to head out now - especially Tyus.

And man, that kid balled tonight.

Who is going to be better than them other than probably Duke, UK and UVA? MD is going to be the preseason favorite to win the Big Ten for sure. I'd like to think that will have them very close to the top 5....

Coincidentally, Bleacher Report has yall #5 in their "Very Early Top 25 for 2015-16" :lol:

UNC is #2 though :smokin

Not knocking coach K, I just find it funny some college fans thinks he's any different than Cal. :lol:

They are all playing the same game.

I think the loss of dez will lose key leadership on the squad. I'm not saying MD will be bad. they'll be a solid top 10 team but I don't see them cracking the top 5 and staying in it week in and week out.

Back
Top Bottom