The College Basketball Post

I'd throw the bags at Ollie and lock him up long term like Celtics did Stevens.

He was just on the team a couple years ago and had already had success as a head coach albeit at the NCAA level.

I can't see Ollie leaving UConn. His heart is heavily invested in the program and think he wants to blaze his own legacy there before anything else.

Just inefficient with the money bags. Who hires a coach to get Jayvaughn Pinkston anyways? :lol:

No lie, this @#$% has me dying at work :lol:

Duffle bags for Jayvaughn? Nah. A lifetime subscription to Amazon Prime? Bet.
:lol: I guarantee you there were no bags thrown at him or at anybody during my 3 years there. That was the closest they ever came to handing out a bag tho :lol:

I can't see Ollie leaving UConn. His heart is heavily invested in the program and think he wants to blaze his own legacy there before anything else.

Bigger money and the legitimate shot at an NBA championship with guys he already has a rapport with?

He's already won a championship in Storrs and will be a legend there no matter what.

I think he takes the job.

Evan Daniels says Duke is his guess for where Ingram lands followed by Kansas and Kentucky

Unc faded fast :lol:

Also unc was expecting a ruling from the ncaa last week but that has been pushed back by the ncaa

Last edited:
Ollie not leaving UConn for OKC job. Especially when their 2 best players could bounce at the end of the year. Too much uncertainty.

I think Ollie truly loves the UConn job and he's treated like a king up there.

nerd.gif

My brother teaches Algebra at the HS Newman attends. Mississippi State offered his father a job. They be at the school almost everyday now. Newman father also played Basketball at Mississippi State back in the 90s. He was an PF.

I will be very surprise if Newman don't choose Mississippi State.
#HailState 

c/o '08

knew about Horatio. chatted it up with him a few times watching Malik play. every time I saw a scout from State at a game I just shook my head thinking, "there's no way in hell he plays in Starkville next season." hope I was wrong. won't believe it until I see it though.

Been a Duke fan for over half my life though.

#HailState 
c/o '08

knew about Horatio. chatted it up with him a few times watching Malik play. every time I saw a scout from State at a game I just shook my head thinking, "there's no way in hell he plays in Starkville next season." hope I was wrong. won't believe it until I see it though.

Been a Duke fan for over half my life though.

I remember Horatio from back in his HS days. He played ball at Durant HS. btw I am C/O '08 Jackson State University. I was thinking the same thing also. he wouldn't pick State. I been a Duke fan since 91.

Wife is JSU c/o '09. I've been a Duke fan since '98. Wasn't even on the fence in '05 when Duke played State in the tourney (don't know if I was wrong for that or what).

JSR is real confident about money bags not being thrown around. It's cool, man. I don't think the NCAA is watching.

Last edited:
Wife is JSU c/o '09. I've been a Duke fan since '98. Wasn't even on the fence in '05 when Duke played State in the tourney (don't know if I was wrong for that or what).

JSR is real confident about money bags not being thrown around. It's cool, man. I don't think the NCAA is watching.

you wasn't wrong for that because Duke is a basketball school and State isn't known for basketball really. I remember when Monte ellis was about to sign with yall. State brought him a truck. He opted to declared for the NBA draft.

KRIS DUNN DA GOD BOYS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunn would've been a 1st rounder this draft, next year he'll he a surefire lottery pick barring injury.

Dont see Ollie leaving but well find out. Be curious who Uconn would target if he did bounce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom