The College Basketball Post

Chris Walker not expected back at UF. 'Pro' or transfer.

I have to think Donovan is going to pull the trigger if given the chance.

Last edited:
what are the odds Donovan does a repeat of the Magic fiasco?

Barkley made some good points about the uncertainties of this job with Westbrook and Durant free agents in a couple of years.

IF given the choice who would you guys prefer, Ollie or Donovan?

not going lie, i hardly (if ever) watch college basketball these days.. so would love to hear you guys' opinions on the matter

Last edited:
Happy that Kris Dunn is coming back- he's the best PG in the class next year belee dat.

Just graduated from PC and if he carries the team places- top 5.

big risk with his shoulder but he's a freak

Happy that Kris Dunn is coming back- he's the best PG in the class next year belee dat.

Just graduated from PC and if he carries the team places- top 5.

big risk with his shoulder but he's a freak

Calm down bro. I think you northeast folk are overhyping him. I seen him play 4 times last year and he stunk it up. And my god don't mention the game vs Kentucky.

Ollie or Donovan would be beyond dumb to turn down the OKC job
Disagree. Especially if they were to lose both Russ and KD after your first season coaching them. Also, you have a front office full of morons and are in a city that players aren't exactly lining up to come to...

you have a front office full of morons
thunder have drafted:

durant

westbrook

harden

ibaka

jeff green

steven adams

mcgary

the only outright 'bad' pick they have had was cole aldrich
You have to adjust to Russ doing whatever he wants,
coach k got him under control for team usa.. maybe this had more to do with brooks than russ

but what if they stay? salary cap is going waaay up in the coming years.

a healthy OKC can win 50 games just off talent alone, with good coaching they can contend for a title.

I hear you. I just don't think they can win with KD and Russ together. Also, I think Russ is definitely going to LA when he's a free agent. KD could definitely stay, but I think Russ is good as gone. Just my opinion though.

@Itsaboutthattime- So you aren't going to say anything about the front office trading away a top 5 player in the NBA after they just made the finals with him? And you're really going to give the front office credit for drafting KD/Russ/Harden? They were all the obvious picks in the respective drafts.

i think they can win with this roster with the right coach. westbrook and durant is a little similar to the marbury/kg situation where both want to be the alpha male. but i dont think westbrook is as foolish/selfish as marbury was. least i hope not.

the season AFTER trading harden, okc had it's best record (60-22) and were the number seed in the west.. westbrook got hurt the 2nd game of the playoffs

with westbrook out to begin the season and missing games throughout the season the thunder went 59-23 last season.. and ibaka got hurt right before the conference finals vs spurs

this year with basically everyone on the roster missing a bunch of time, the thunder went 45-37

this is a team that has lost to the eventual champs 4 out of the last 5 years in the playoffs (lakers, mavericks, heat and spurs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom