The College Basketball Post

Battle is really hurting Michigan right now. I hope he comes back. Before he committed a lot of Michigan guys expected Langford to pick Michigan over Battle. His reopening of his recruitment couldn't have come at a worst time.

KU has two exhibitions this week vs. Team Canada before heading over to South Korea for the World University Games...

Their roster is pretty much depleted due to different occasions. Devonte Graham and Brannen Greene are both hurt, Svi and Cheick can't play because they aren't from the US.

So, the roster looks like - 

Frank Mason
Wayne Selden
Nic Moore (SMU)
Julian DeBose (FGCU)
LeGerald Vick
Tyler Self
Evan Manning
Hunter Mickleson
Perry Ellis
Carlton Bragg
Landen Lucas
Jamari Traylor

Games in South Korea will be televised - for those that are interested.

DeBose is a nice player, very versatile. Will be cool following him in these games as an FGCU guy.

Visit went as good as it possibly could have. Received an offer and cancelled his visit to Maryland

Last edited:
Stephen B : 2016 guard Quentin Goodin told ESPN his list of finalists are Florida, Xavier, Miami, Western Kentucky and Louisville.

It would be nice if he picked the Gators

KU/USA beats Team Canada 91-83.

Frank Mason had 28 points, 25 in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Can Udoka Azubuike really play or is he just bigger than everyone else?

He's a respectable athlete for his size, but his skills need a good deal of work moving on. He's getting by on being too big and strong for high school competition

Brandon Knight was No. 1 on Rivals for a minute

Last edited:
Welp, getting ready for Murray to put the final dagger in our hearts this evening like Olly did Jon Snow in the last episode of GoT :smh:

It's weird seeing all the pro Duke posts in here lately. It's like when everyone was an FSU fan out of the blue in the CFB thread, but with slightly less alleged sexual assault.

I know, I know. I'm pro-Duke too. It was just different when we were catching fades from VCU. Now every time I check in here it seems like it's someone crying that K and his checking account must be stopped.

Last edited:
It's weird seeing all the pro Duke posts in here lately. It's like when everyone was an FSU fan out of the blue in the CFB thread, but with slightly less alleged sexual assault.

I know, I know. I'm pro-Duke too. It was just different when we were catching fades from VCU. Now every time I check in here it seems like it's someone crying that K and his checking account must be stopped.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
laugh.gif

It's mostly joking. He's playing the recruiting game very well right now, undeniably.

Adam Zagoria @AdamZagoria 1m
Chris Obekpa is transferring from St. John's so they are now w/o both Obekpa & Rysheed Jordan. Let the rebuild begin.

Anybody know anything about John Brown from High Point?  He's been brought up as a potential transfer this summer.  

Back
Top Bottom