The College Basketball Post

IU Hoosiers bout to be up in that thang this year. Purdue's about to be a tough team too. 

Butler and Notre Dame too. Indiana basketball looks to be in decent shape 

nah game was good but his whining after wasnt who i thought Bo was. Thought Bo was hard nose, take my L and hats off.

Last edited:
I have no issues with Wisky fans, nothing but respect... But I've never liked Bo, he always seemed like a sore sport to me.

I think I remember him talking down on UK after they lost to them the year prior.

Last edited:
Bo is scared of losing to Maryland for the foreseeable future so he's retiring...Respect to what he's done there and his player development, but he's definitely a crybaby, sore loser...

If anyone is interested in watching some (kinda) college basketball in July... (Team USA is KU)

(All games on ESPNU; all times central)

Fri., July 3, 10 p.m. — Team USA vs. Turkey

Sun., July 5, 6:30 a.m. — Brazil vs. Team USA

Tue., July 7, 10 p.m. — Team USA vs. Serbia

Wed, July 8, 8 p.m. — Team USA vs. Switzerland

Sat., July 11, 12:30 a.m. —Quarterfinal*

Sun., July 12, 1 or 4 a.m. — Semifinal*

Mon., July 13, 6:30 a.m. — Gold Medal Game*

* — Televised only if KU advances out of pool play

The squad all got back on campus today,except Murray and David...Looking good except all of them need to hit the weight room :lol: looks like we could get bullied around pretty easy :frown:

The squad all got back on campus today,except Murray and David...Looking good except all of them need to hit the weight room :lol: looks like we could get bullied around pretty easy :frown:

We definitely look frail :lol: .. but we'll be quicker than most teams, get up and down the court with ease.

Looks like we'll get a NBA pre-season game at Rupp too this year, Pelicans vs Kings, Davis vs Cousins :smokin :smokin

I've probably said this before but, Harvard is going to be good, not cute upset your favorite team good. but like deep tourney run good. I expect big things in the next 3 years.

We definitely look frail :lol: .. but we'll be quicker than most teams, get up and down the court with ease.

Looks like we'll get a NBA pre-season game at Rupp too this year, Pelicans vs Kings, Davis vs Cousins :smokin :smokin
They are planning it for the night after Big Blue Madness too,huge 3 days in town...We play Auburn in football on Thursday night,Big Blue Madness on Friday night and then Kings vs Pelicans on Saturday night and Keeneland is open the whole time...I'm preparing my wallet and liver already :lol:

@JayBilas: Watched LSU's Ben Simmons for 3 straight days at the Nike Basketball Academy. He's ridiculous. Simmons has versatile talent rarely seen.

Cincinnati landed Kyle Washington, Nysier Brooks and Jarron Cumberland in 24 hours. Damn.

Last edited:
More thoughts from the u19's.

I don't really get how Jaylen Brunson isn't the consensus number 1 PG in america, tough physical, with suprising burst and explosion, really smart passing and saw some nice hesitation moves. Seems better than Briscoe to me.

Dillon Brooks has been a monster, seems to have improved his athleticsm. If Dana Altman puts the ball in his in Orgeon he could tear apart the pac 12, reminds me so much of a young Draymond Green a do every thing tough physical player a little turnover prone but such a good passer and a tough competitor,

Back
Top Bottom