The College Basketball Post

I had no idea Georgetown finished as the second choice school for Chris Jackson's (the same year they got Alonzo). The Hoyas desperately needed shooting around Mutombo and Mourning

...and Grant Hill, Kenny Anderson, Larry Johnson, Sheed, Corliss Williamson etc. if JT JR just cared even a little bit after '87, the next 15 years of CBB look a lot different.

Last edited:
I don't want to beat a dead horse.

But any list that doesn't have Jaylen Brunson as the top PG in america is a list I would ignore.

He's built for college, and if I was a betting man I would really want to se the FOY the year odds with him simmons, skal and jaylen brown.

Last edited:
The 24 FIBA shot clock. Jesus if the NCAA could move to this it would be night and day. Force coaches to coach

Last edited:
Tyler Dorsey showing you why you should always play FIBA ball if you have the chance.

He's put himself on the NBA radar screen, played really great this whole run with nice combo defense, passing, solid shooting

Edit: I know you like to keep up with Goodin,looks like he is basically down to Louisville and Western Kentucky..He said his moms opinion is the major factor in his decision and she prefers he stay close to home.

Somebody on the UF 247 site is saying the same thing about his mom. Florida is currently leading with the predictions on the 247 site, but that means nothing in the end.

Waking up at 6:30 in the morning in the Summer to watch some Kansas basketball 
pimp.gif

Also...Selden has looked really good past couple games.

The commentator for the FIBA games is automatically one of my favorites. Dude is HYPED gets me pumped

Need him to do college and NBA games

If Oregon can pick Georgios Papagiannis they are going to be really interesting, Dillon Brook looks ready to make a leap, Tyler Dorsey is a completely underrated recruit and Papagiannis might be a one and done type talent.

Somebody on the UF 247 site is saying the same thing about his mom. Florida is currently leading with the predictions on the 247 site, but that means nothing in the end.
He cut Louisville from his list so it is starting to look better for Florida

Really not into Caleb Swannigans game.

An undermanned croatian team, has USA tied up with 7 minutes left in the forth. tune in.

Croatia is really well coached and this dude Arapovic is a just a basketball player, he can post, shoot, handle. Love it. and they have ahtletes this Slavicia is giving USA work just rejected Tatum at the rim. :x

Back
Top Bottom