The College Basketball Post

http://goduke.statsgeek.com/basketball-m/players/logs.php?playerid=299&season=2005-06

Watching durant and Beasley college highlights made me pull that up. JJ just wasn't human that season

He was the best NCAA shooter I've seen, he was also primetime entertainment because so many people hated him and he loved it.

You just can't beat great shooting, I'm not surprised he finally found his way in the league, just took him some time.

It's crazy because he just did an interview with Zach Lowe and talked about how much he doesn't even think or care much about his time at Duke and doesn't really keep up with college ball at all.

Isaac Humphries joining the Cats...People saying this could be a bad sign for Skals eligibility,UK writers,bloggers, etc. say it's been in the works a long time and nothing to do with Skal...

don't do this.. just wait until the season.
alien.gif
happy.gif

Lonzo Ball must be pretty good, UCLA went and gave scholarships to both his brothers

No, they are both very solid. Youngest will be a star, and LiAngelo is a top 40 dude imo.

All three shoot the ball completely different lol.

their shots look so ugly :lol:

just found out recently who the ball brothers were. i've always seen them hoop at my local 24 hour fitness, but never knew they were top prospects :lol:

Anyone watching the million dollar tournament? Stalley is on the bench of Overseas Elite 
nerd.gif

Dermarr Johnson, Pops, Sweetney on the City of Gods team

Sweetney dreaming of what kinds of fried foods he buy with his cut of the money 

(2016 guard) Quentin Goodin has committed to Xavier.

(2015 wing) Maverick Rowan commits to N.C. State.

Last edited:
(2016 guard) Quentin Goodin has committed to Xavier.

(2015 wing) Maverick Rowan commits to N.C. State.
Did not see Goodin going to Xavier

Alkins cut his list to 10, UK,NC St,UNC,UNLV,Kansas,Louisville,Indiana,
Maryland,St.Johns,Texas

Last edited:
Did not see Goodin going to Xavier

Alkins cut his list to 10, UK,NC St,UNC,UNLV,Kansas,Louisville,Indiana,
Maryland,St.Johns,Texas

Kids today. Posting that you are cutting your list to 10 schools? Is this even necessary? Have some self respect man...LOL.

Kids today. Posting that you are cutting your list to 10 schools? Is this even necessary? Have some self respect man...LOL.

It's more on the media hyping things than anything else. They get interviewed a dozen times at every event they go to asking about their list and time table.

Hard to stomach. Gives the impression these kids dying for some attention.

Arizona Basketball ‏@APlayersProgram  16h16 hours ago
Our thoughts and prayers are with Stanley Johnson and his family after losing his mother Karen Taylor today. She will be missed.
frown.gif
 rip

Wow, she was really the catalyst for his career too, got him personal trainers and the whole nine while he was still a kid.

Can't even imagine what son is dealing with, that's crazy. :smh:

Wow, yea weren't he and his mom super close? That's awful man.

Whoa @ Goodin to Eggszavier. Did Louisville make it clear that they had no room for him?

Isaac Humphries joining the Cats...People saying this could be a bad sign for Skals eligibility,UK writers,bloggers, etc. say it's been in the works a long time and nothing to do with Skal...

I think I remember this dude scoring like 40 points against Canada. :lol:

It's amazing what 7 footer who can catch the ball and hit a hook shot can do against youth level competition.

Arizona Basketball ‏@APlayersProgram  16h16 hours ago

Our thoughts and prayers are with Stanley Johnson and his family after losing his mother Karen Taylor today. She will be missed.
:frown:  rip

Wow, she was really the catalyst for his career too, got him personal trainers and the whole nine while he was still a kid.

Can't even imagine what son is dealing with, that's crazy. :smh:

Wow. Guided him all the way and went home before seeing him suit up |I

Back
Top Bottom