The College Basketball Post

Honestly, what is wrong with the Monmouth bench players? 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Them dudes is on another troll level. First I seen a human bass fishing photo taken, now I just seen dude standing with his teammate doing a handstand and having his legs move like scissors to the dude standing. I NEED THAT GIF

Michigan State vs Providence tonight. Body is ready for Valentine and Dunn
See you there.
Me too. Been a long last few days and wanna head to bed early...but I can't miss this...

Also, Wichita State 
sick.gif

I know they're missing VanVleet and Grady, but dang...they're struggling. Did Marshall wait too long to score a big-time gig?

Iowa has been all over the place this year, they're probably a better overall team than WSU this year but I didn't expect that big of a beat down. FVV needs to get/stay healthy for the Shockers to win the MVC otherwise I see UNI taking it.

First time really watching Dunn play right now, reminds me a little of Russell Westbrook but not quite as aggressive. Needs to cut down on the turnovers but like Russ, you have to live with em considering the rest of their abilities

They've got similar size/build, both are great defenders, elite scorers, score-first PGs that turn it over a bit too much but it comes from their attacking mentality. Russ is a little more athletic whereas Dunn is a little better shooter at this point.

Yeah that Russ comp is no good. Dude has once-in-a-lifetime type athleticism. Reggie Jackson definitely isn't a bad comp....

Haven't watched Dunn play since last season but these comparisons started making me think I've never seen him play before.
laugh.gif

Illinois St played the Terps pretty tough in Cancun...This isn't surprising with Ullis not playing...

Illinois St played the Terps pretty tough in Cancun...This isn't surprising with Ullis not playing...
True,Illinois St.had the lead with like 7 minutes left in the game,fouls have kept UK in it,they don't shoot a great % but they've been to the line a million times...

Yo these refs are horrendous :lol:

I've always hated how out of conference teams truly have to play 8-5 against the blue chips at home. It should be called out more IMO.

No coincidence that upsets happen on neutral courts.

Back
Top Bottom