The College Basketball Post

Bo Ryan going out like a bum makes me feel good
Yeah, I feel the same, but I think he's going to come back for another year...

Felt amazing to watch him ***** & moan after losing to 4 freshmen!!!

Maryland @ UNC tonight.
Let's hope Maryland comes out strong. They have had a case of playing down to the opponent so far.

Very disappoint in Jaylen Brown so far but I knew he was the exact clone of Stanely. And I wasn't to impressived by him in Sean Miller offense. I think both are better built for the league.

Very disappoint in Jaylen Brown so far but I knew he was the exact clone of Stanely. And I wasn't to impressived by him in Sean Miller offense. I think both are better built for the league.

Ivan Rabb been looking good though. It's very early though.

And shotout to D Bacon. He's bolting after this year regardless of how the season plays out. Good hood dude, big family. He's going to be taking care of a lot of people.

Body is ready for this UNC/Maryland game.

Been waiting for this Paige/Trimble match-up since the game was announced :lol: :nthat:

Stan had no one else on that team that could score, plus Miller's offense is trash.

Body is ready for this UNC/Maryland game.

Been waiting for this Paige/Trimble match-up since the game was announced :lol: :nthat:

Trimble bout to abuse Paige/Britt. Them boys soft. It's gon be lit :pimp:. I keep forgetting that this IS NOT an ACC game.

Still find myself thinking we're still in the ACC. I haven't adjusted to this B1G nonsense, don't think I ever will :lol:.

Ivan Rabb been looking good though. It's very early though.

And shotout to D Bacon. He's bolting after this year regardless of how the season plays out. Good hood dude, big family. He's going to be taking care of a lot of people.
crazy bc I slept on Ivann but he's smooth with both hands.

Stan had no one else on that team that could score, plus Miller's offense is trash.

Yea I didn't mean that to come off as a knock on him. I def understood what he was dealing with as far as that roster and offense.

Excited to see Cinci play some tough teams next few weeks...Once hated on the guy but Mick is one of the best coaches around imo. Elite defense year in, year out. Not sure if he is the type of guy for a really high profile job but if Crean gets fired, he would certainly be on my on my short list.

Funny that FSU has three dynamic scorers with Bacon, Beasley and XRM after being a defensive oriented team for so long. Not sure Leonard is the guy to get all those guys to share the ball either.

..Once hated on the guy but Mick is one of the best coaches around imo. Elite defense year in, year out. Not sure if he is the type of guy for a really high profile job but if Crean gets fired, he would certainly be on my on my short list.

I'd rather play for Chris Mack

Been said my mans D bacon was gon ball out even before the season :pimp: ...need FSU to get back in the tourney

And hope the terps get the W tonight , Layman and Stone are the X factors for this game ...if they show up then it should be a wrap

Excited to see Cinci play some tough teams next few weeks...Once hated on the guy but Mick is one of the best coaches around imo. Elite defense year in, year out. Not sure if he is the type of guy for a really high profile job but if Crean gets fired, he would certainly be on my on my short list.

Funny that FSU has three dynamic scorers with Bacon, Beasley and XRM after being a defensive oriented team for so long. Not sure Leonard is the guy to get all those guys to share the ball either.
Mick ain't going no whereeeeeeeee. 

Back
Top Bottom