The College Basketball Post

Iowa State's final few possessions were a disaster. Niangs slo-mo style bothers me for some reason

History repeating itself with K. Hope he is ok. :wink:

His immune system shuts down when the team is in trouble

Jay Adams is the best guard the nation doesn't know about.

Dropped a cool 31 and 7 @ St. Joes.

Struggle is real tonight

Banked 3 to OT..what is life :lol:

Nothing more worse on this planet than P12 officiating :x

Last edited:
KU sleptwalked to a win over K State last night by 18 (wasn't as pretty as the score indicates)

...but, the story of the game has turned into Brannen Greene dunking the ball as time expired. See video here.

Bill Self called this a d**kmove on his postgame radio show. 
laugh.gif
  (...and I would agree, that's not necessary.)

Probably, but there isn't a bigger jackass playing CBB. His arrogance is impressive for someone who can't do a single thing aside from spot up shooting.

The Aggies continue to look clueless against a zone. I thought it was just the Syracuse game, but this is a real problem :smh:

Self imposed ban this year on postseaso
So Trey Lewis and Damion Lee transfer there to play in the tourney only to have this happen. Great job
Louisville. Players getting screwed like this is getting very old. Louisville should be held accountable in my opinion

Last edited:
So Trey Lewis and Damion Lee transfer there to play in the tourney only to have this happen. Great job
Louisville. Players getting screwed like this is getting very old. Louisville should be held accountable in my opinion

Yeah I detest Louisville but I get no joy out of this. I feel awful for the players, especially Lee and Lewis.

There's extremely well-paid adults who should be held responsible. Don't make the kids who had nothing to do with it bite the bullet in an effort to save face. :smh:

Damn Lee, he is frying cats this year too. I know he was in tears, I know I would be.

NCAA and these colleges are so shady man, they don't give a crap about these kids.

Last edited:
Yeah I detest Louisville but I get no joy out of this. I feel awful for the players, especially Lee and Lewis.

There's extremely well-paid adults who should be held responsible. Don't make the kids who had nothing to do with it bite the bullet in an effort to save face. :smh:
Aren't you from L'ville? :lol: Of course this is a tactic by L'Ville to try to convince the NCAA to not be so harsh on them when the hammer does come down.About time something happened that whole school has been doing foul **** all year. :smh:

In other news,not sure how I feel about the new UK logo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom