The College Basketball Post

I'm going to the game today. Will be interesting to see how Stone fares with Hammons and crew...

4 year guy, 3 and D, athletic and long. Think pre injured Marty or Murphy without the hype. Apparently we want a 7 man class now which I'm confused on how that's gonna happen. Bolden wants UK, parents want Duke, that's at a standstill.

There is interest in Bruno Fernando but he has to take standardized tests and actually get them reported before he makes a big jump with schools. I like his game a lot.

If White gets offered then that would still only put us at a 6 player class if we got both. Kind of clueless here with the plan to wrap up this class

Last edited:

Get ALFORD the **** out of UCLA NOW!!
laugh.gif

Enfeld doing work?
he is picking up on local recruits Alford stupid *** is passing on 
mean.gif

The inbound play Providence ran at the 15:48 mark of the 2H was incredible. :x

Bentil and Dunn are assertive when they need to be. I like this team, but they're going to be outrebounded at some point in an important game and it could cost them. Like, Bentil's only got a single board and we're nearly halfway through the second half.

Edit: Josh Hart's MacGyver.

Last edited:
4 year guy, 3 and D, athletic and long. Think pre injured Marty or Murphy without the hype. Apparently we want a 7 man class now which I'm confused on how that's gonna happen. Bolden wants UK, parents want Duke, that's at a standstill.

There is interest in Bruno Fernando but he has to take standardized tests and actually get them reported before he makes a big jump with schools. I like his game a lot.

If White gets offered then that would still only put us at a 6 player class if we got both. Kind of clueless here with the plan to wrap up this class

does bolden want PT or whats his deal? kentucky is going to be a jammed at that position

See I think they should be allowed in the Draft but have to play in the D-League for the year.
I think the rule should be kinda like baseball. Can enter the draft out of HS, but you need to play in the D-League for two year. But if you go to college, you gotta stay for the two years.

arbitrary anti capitalist nonsense. :smh: :lol:

crazy in a place like America y'all tolerate this.

Last edited:
This Maryland squad is just too nice. Real complete.

Sulaimon is playing the best I've ever seen him play.

That A&M - South Carolina game was treat.. Terrible way to close out a game on both sides, but meh

Back
Top Bottom