The College Basketball Post

Word. Can't wait for IU to smack Michigan tomorrow 
pimp.gif

VANDY!!!!

Edit: nvm that's not good smfh that extra pump took too much time

Last edited:
Can't believe they lost that lead and went cold...honestly tho didn't want them going far in this thing...being so thin they need all rest they can get...4 days straight would have killed them...hopefully they get sent out west so I catch a game

I'm still not sure why we think FSU is that talented. They have 3 players that overlap with each other and nothing else.
FSU also had 2 senior big men that was out for the season , woulda helped with the defense/rebounding which was bad this year

Bentil dropped 38 in a big win. Whew..kinda miss Dunn putting up crazy stats but glad he has help this year.

Ivan Rabb is clutch, everyone else besides Bird and Matthews needs to learn a thing or two.

Last edited:
I read an article on jaylen brown and him learning Cal is the #1 public school in the world was the deciding factor for him to enroll at Berkeley. He took some post grad class after begging to get in. His friends are mainly people that AREN'T on the team. Mock drafts have him as a Top 10 prospect but I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed another year.

I read an article on jaylen brown and him learning Cal is the #1 public school in the world was the deciding factor for him to enroll at Berkeley. He took some post grad class after begging to get in. His friends are mainly people that AREN'T on the team. Mock drafts have him as a Top 10 prospect but I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed another year.
He should, he has a few things to sharpen still such as protecting the rock better and court awareness.

He was 18 only last month, look at that footwork man.

Last edited:
Berkeley 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Seton hall is a team that's pretty under the radar that could make a run in the tourney. Whitehead is very impressive lately.
Also they're one of the most obnoxious teams I've ever seen and I hope Xavier drills them tonight

Seton hall is a team that's pretty under the radar that could make a run in the tourney. Whitehead is very impressive lately.
Also they're one of the most obnoxious teams I've ever seen and I hope Xavier drills them tonight

:lol: I haven't seen them play all year. Def gonna try and catch that game. Weird to see Seton Hall playing good this deep into the year again also. Been years

Back
Top Bottom