The College Basketball Post

:lol: I haven't seen them play all year. Def gonna try and catch that game. Weird to see Seton Hall playing good this deep into the year again also. Been years

I was thinking the same.

I was watching Seton Hall the other day, and imagining the Aquille Carr / Isaiah Whitehead backcourt that they were supposed to have.

That could've been really good....or REALLY BAD :lol:.

Speaking of Carr I went on his Twitter to see what he's up too..and what I'm reading is about what i expected :rofl:

Last edited:
Speaking of Carr I went on his Twitter to see what he's up too..and what I'm reading is about what i expected :rofl:

Lmao yo, we on the same sht :lol:. Guess he going at some old chick or something on his TL. Good dude...loads of talent...terrible decision making and guidance.

He just an East Baltimore ***** thru and thru. Gift and a curse :smh: :lol:

Rabb has a very quiet demeanor, team first attitude , and great fundamentals.

I'd liken him to a young Chris Bosh or a poor man's Tim Duncan

I hope they both come back for one more ...

Rabb has a very quiet demeanor, team first attitude , and great fundamentals.

I'd liken him to a young Chris Bosh or a poor man's Tim Duncan

I hope they both come back for one more ...

Tim what?! chill b.

I think poor mans chris bosh makes more sense. :lol:

Y'all talking bout coming back :lol: , them boys better go get that [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji] :pimp:

I read an article on jaylen brown and him learning Cal is the #1 public school in the world was the deciding factor for him to enroll at Berkeley. He took some post grad class after begging to get in. His friends are mainly people that AREN'T on the team. Mock drafts have him as a Top 10 prospect but I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed another year.

if they are smart enough to get into cal, they are smart enough to see how dumb coming back would be.

you can talk to your college friends on facebook. Go get paid. :lol:

Team I'm most terrified for KU to potentially play in the 2nd round is definitely Cal. Terrible match-up for KU.

Also would want no part of Gonzaga or Providence.

Team I'm most terrified for KU to potentially play in the 2nd round is definitely Cal. Terrible match-up for KU.

what seeding do you think the zags will be? They were basically a bubble team before winning the WCC tourney.

Edit: I see a few articles saying 10 seed. 

They'll be a great matchup with any of the top teams because of their length and ability to spread the floor. 

Really wanna see them knock out UVA or duke 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Indiana only has 6 losses? Damn. I remember early on Crean was in the ultra hot seat

Back-to-back 11-win seasons for the Billikens. The type of success under Majerus they had may be a bit unrealistic but probably a good move.

eh I wouldn;t worry about it, they turn the ball over way too much, they are reliant on free throws when refs tend to swallow their wisltes in march, against a disciplined better coached KU they wouldn't bother me if I was KU.

haha ok - maybe a homeless man's Tim Duncan?

Eh...that's even pretty damn good :lol:.

I don't think people realize that Tim Duncan is arguably a top 5 player of all time. So you better be a potential generational talent if you're going to be compared to him.

Bragg and Brown are fun to watch though. I hate Pac 12 basketball though. Hardly see them, or the dudes from Washington play.

Jayshaun Agosto got next out there though :pimp:

he can't shoot. and is poor decision maker. shooting guards who can't shoot and aren't freak athletes don't usually go in the first.

he's a guy with nice physical tools, who could turn himself into a first round pick if he learns to play basketball.

but right now no.

Caris was better at 19. and he can shoot, thats really really really important.

I checked, chad ford has Dejonte at 23 on his big board, I disagree.

The NBA is changing and if you can't shoot you can't play, unless you are a great finisher. and Dejonte murray can get to lane but he's not a great finisher. that doens't work in the modern nba.

Caris was better at 19. and he can shoot, thats really really really important.

I checked, chad ford has Dejonte at 23 on his big board, I disagree.

The NBA is changing and if you can't shoot you can't play, unless you are a great finisher. and Dejonte murray can get to lane but he's not a great finisher. that doens't work in the modern nba.

Back
Top Bottom