The College Basketball Post

Jenkins out. Momentum shifting. Ku can't seem to miss. And1 off the top of the backboard. Sometimes it's destiny to lose

Last edited:
Sometimes I drink some beer and say something stupid. Nova back alive. From 1 of 10 to being on FIRE. NEVER say die

ya complaining about refs like we dont watch the nba, which is even more turrrble

wow, nice putback

Last edited:
Jenkins throwing up trash. Hero rebound. Nova bigs not getting enough looks. Ku throwing up trash too. Refs r calling stuff. No One Wants To drivr

Grant hill with a terrible voice for trying to hype ppl up. Wth

Last edited:
Jenkins throwing up trash. Hero rebound. Nova bigs not getting enough looks. Ku throwing up trash

Raftery must have gone to the bathroom early or something.

Speaking of awful announcing, who's doing the final four?

Jenkins throwing up trash. Hero rebound. Nova bigs not getting enough looks. Ku throwing up trash

Raftery must have gone to the bathroom early or something.

Speaking of awful announcing, who's doing the final four?

nantz, grant, raftery w/ wolfson is the "A team"

Last edited:
Grant put me to sleep before that commercial. Raft has those tones down. Nantz solid.

Long 3 try. Both in bonus. Nova playing not to lose

Jinx. First three for a guy not named graham. Raft saying best game he's seem of him. Sorta laughable.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

There must have been some sort of initive by the refs this season because they have been calling loose ball fouls all over the place when there is a pile on the ground. When people go fast or hard into a loose ball, they are calling the aggressive guy. I've seen it a lot this tourney.

Back
Top Bottom