The College Basketball Post

This one hurts. It's hurts bad. I thought we had all the pieces to win it all. Not much to say really. Missed wide open looks. PE had his worst game since his freshman year and Selden went 0-8 from downtown. Hard to win games when your best player is sitting on the bench.

Pieces are there for next year to make a run but I am getting tired of saying that year after year.
Agreed, man. Last night was tough. Still feel KU is a better team than Nova is, and right there with UNC for best team in the country.

Feel really bad for Perry man, definitely not the way to go out.

Regarding who comes back, I really think Selden will. Not projected until the 2nd round, can only improve stock if he returns next year. I think Diallo bounces though.

KU will be strong again next year, but, I agree. Gets tough saying that year after year when it's been four years since a Final Four trip.

As always, Rock Chalk.

Final Four
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

Woody : Why do you see Obi leaving Duke ? Is he being pushed out ? You would think he would value a Duke degree given the level of player he is.

Bruh we gotta stop trying those alley-oops man
indifferent.gif

We've missed every one of the ones we've attempted in the tournament so far.

Syracuse should be up by more right now, we need a perfect game to win this.

Last edited:
Cuse has the raw athleticism and potential on lock. The skills that translate to winning games like this? Not so much. :lol:

If Brogdon stays calm and they continue to let him direct traffic in the middle of the zone, midas wail call it a game.

Stupid Virginia playing right into Boeheim hands :smh:

**** is Tony Bennett doing :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom