The College Basketball Post

TALK YO **** MEEKS 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

We lost by 11 points and 5 points to UNC during the season..not as bad as I thought.

Still want ND instead

Last edited:
All the pieces are falling into place for Cuse right now. Team is incredibly scrappy and plays with a bunch of tenacity, stealing, blocking, and rebounding with top efficiency.
:pimp:
Can't believe we made it this far tho

These clown Syracuse fans in NYC are losing their damn minds right now. Can't believe I gotta wait another 6 days for them to get washed and shut their lame fanbase up :smh:

I do have a weird, villian like joy seeing Rook get a W for once tho :lol:. You done came up young buck, enjoy it.

Last edited:
UNC is going to it's 19th final four, and it has 5 titles... Does anybody know how well that ratio of final fours to championships stacks up against the other elite programs?

These clown Syracuse fans in NYC are losing their damn minds right now. Can't believe I gotta wait another 6 days for them to get washed and shut their lame fanbase up :smh:

I do have a weird, villian like joy seeing Rook get a W for once tho :lol:. You done came up young buck, enjoy it.

:rofl: my dude!

Back
Top Bottom