The College Basketball Post

UNC is going to it's 19th final four, and it has 5 titles... Does anybody know how well that ratio of final fours to championships stacks up against the other elite programs?

Kentucky -- 17 Final Fours, 8 Titles (47%)
Duke -- 16 Final Fours, 5 Titles (31%)
UCLA -- 17 final fours, 11 titles (65%)
Kansas -- 14 final fours, 3 titles (21%)
Indiana -- 8 final fours, 5 titles (63%)
Mich St -- 9 final fours, 2 titles (22%)
Louisville -- 10 final fours, 3 titles (30%)
UConn -- 5 final fours, 4 titles (80%)

Last edited:
Bruh I'm just glad Kansas lost. Refs screwed IU in the first half of the UNC game but our D was also trash. I secretly have UNC winning it all in my bracket.

Syracuse 2-3 nasty as hell gonna be a good match up for UNC. Kinda cool UNC gets to play conference opponents back to back.

UNC is going to it's 19th final four, and it has 5 titles... Does anybody know how well that ratio of final fours to championships stacks up against the other elite programs?
thank

This is impressive no matter how you look at it. Even after UConn won their 4th title there were pundits still doubting whether the program belonged among the other "blue-bloods." I found it absurd, it was almost like they were being punished for not losing in enough big games.

Cuse bout to get smoked like they not suppose to be here
giphy.gif

Welp, this one's over.
cam-ron.gif

If Brogdon stays calm and they continue to let him direct traffic in the middle of the zone, midas wail call it a game.
2wgw3fl.jpg

Perrantes stroke and range man :smokin
MMG4z.gif

gotta be ******** me, UVA :smh:

******* cuse

Making the path easy for Roy :pimp:
tumblr_mxz4nrSPBw1r8go1ao1_500.gif

I'll be kinda mad if bum *** Syracuse ends up winning the Championship... :lol:

cam-o.gif

These clown Syracuse fans in NYC are losing their damn minds right now. Can't believe I gotta wait another 6 days for them to get washed and shut their lame fanbase up :smh:

I do have a weird, villian like joy seeing Rook get a W for once tho :lol:. You done came up young buck, enjoy it.
pif-o.gif

Last edited:
My biggest gripe with Cuse throughout the years has always been Boeheim sticking solely to the zone as I think it restricts the athletes that he brings into the program. Was nice to see them out there pressing last night...

Fox posted a snapchat of him and Bolden that said "UK's newest commit"
nerd.gif
Bolden is definitely going to UK.

Also, KC fans calling into shows and lighting up Self this morning on sports radio. Which is dumb...

Here's the very very simple answer/solution to the "Bill Self 'Problem'"...

...Bill Self is a very very good coach. I'd take him over any coach but five of them: K, Cal, Roy, Izzo, Pitino. He is simply not on the level of those guys, which is perfectly fine. I'd make the argument Self is the most consistent regular season coach in the country, but the NCAAT is the ultimate test and what people remember. So, if you want to call that a "problem" then that's fine...but, KU fans would really miss Self if he left and KU was left to hire another coach.

You talked about this just a few days ago :lol: I said I didn't think he would,guess I was wrong..I don't know about a mid major though,surely some major could use him and offer him substantial minutes.

Man, it won't happen, but with KU losing bigs, would love to see Lee at KU...

Also, could be good news for Zona fans...
Of course it's all rumors right now but it does make sense if he transfers.The consensus is that he will transfer closer to home.I think Bolden will announce this weekend,he said it won't be during McD's but also won't be as late as originally thought.

Last edited:
Of course it's all rumors right now but it does make sense if he transfers.The consensus is that he will transfer closer to home.I think Bolden will announce this weekend,he said it won't be during McD's but also won't be as late as originally thought.

Back
Top Bottom