The College Basketball Post

Agree with almost all the jerseys posted. 90s had heat. I'm obviously bias but that heavy mesh here...

Miles Bridges returning to MSU.

In future news, Tom Izzo still crying about his line ups.

Charlie Moore was eating this past season. Fasho one of the more underrated if not the most underrated freshman.

Bama bringing back a solid core and bringing in two 5-stars in Petty and Sexton as well as Daniel Giddens from Ohio State. They're gonna be nice as ****.

Eh, no shade to Avery but I'm not trusting that squad winning it all, unless it's a top 5 coach handling that type of talent integration.

Yeah, I'm definitely not saying they'll win it all. Just saying that squad will be nice. They should give UK a solid run for their money in the SEC fasho.

I thought the Cal 30 for 30 was interesting, on a few different levels.

For one, it was obviously interesting to just see how Cal became Cal. From KU to Pitt to UMASS, etc. Crazy what he did with UMASS.

The other interesting thing was the first five minutes were essentially just roasting Cal. All these articles saying how he's bad for the game and how he led two programs to sactions, etc...then the last 20 minutes were a recruiting film essentially. It was interesting to me how the Doc flipped like that.

I thought the Cal 30 for 30 was interesting, on a few different levels.

For one, it was obviously interesting to just see how Cal became Cal. From KU to Pitt to UMASS, etc. Crazy what he did with UMASS.

The other interesting thing was the first five minutes were essentially just roasting Cal. All these articles saying how he's bad for the game and how he led two programs to sactions, etc...then the last 20 minutes were a recruiting film essentially. It was interesting to me how the Doc flipped like that.
Ive yet to see it,it was playing at the bar at I was at last night but I'm not sitting there trying to lip read.I got some of the context of what was going on judging by what they showed but had no clue what was being said.

Bruiser flint with so much FaceTime in this calipari doc. Interesting now that he'll be recruiting against him at IU

Back
Top Bottom