The College Basketball Post

Kevin Knox recruitment

NCAA Tournament sites announced...happy to see the era of Regionals being played in a football stadium are over.

So NC won't get tournament games till 2020?What's the word for next years first/second round Charlotte site? Will it move to Greenville again? Or Columbia possibly? I see they have Columbia for 2019.

So NC won't get tournament games till 2020?What's the word for next years first/second round Charlotte site? Will it move to Greenville again? Or Columbia possibly? I see they have Columbia for 2019.

Nvm I just read that the Charlotte games will be played in Charlotte. So back in NC next year

He will get burn after his first year , the only white guys they had plans on doing dirty was Alex Murphy and Marty Pocius

Hey injuries hurt Marty. He still produced.

Olek Czyz should've never been at Duke

Frank Jackson returning to Duke

Last edited:
duval visiting duke today...
Ended up not visiting, per his Twitter page. Any info on if there is smoke he's not going to Duke with Grayson and Frank coming back? KU boards have had some interesting info...(but obviously have to take that with a grain of salt)

EDIT: Did some more research...was he in Durham yesterday or not? Some people are saying he was making his commitment video? Who knows.

Last edited:
Yea he says he wasnt there...then reports came out he was..who knows...im done asking or posting about duval and knox till it happens...some of the weirdest recruitments in a while

Back
Top Bottom