The College Basketball Post

Grayson's experience will be much needed but not if it's at the expense of losing Duval.

We need a true point next year, offense looked flabby and sick at times last season without one.

Last edited:
Duval was on campus. He put the tweet out to cover it. Staff didn't want it getting out

Knox said he wants to play with a top pg and I have a feeling he'll know tonight in that in home visit that Duke has one

Last edited:
247's final rankings has Colin Sexton at #3 overall and the #1 pg in the class.

Quade Green slid all the way to 30 

Last edited:
Still can't believe Shareef O'Neal to Arizona.....Have fun wasting your time kid.Hell Zona fans in this thread only show up in March....Broke program.

I certainly wouldn't call Arizona broke. 

7 Elite 8's since they won the title. 1 trips to Final Four (2001)

Most programs would kill for 7 Elite 8's post 1997. 

By comparison, Elite 8's post-1997 for the "blue blood" programs:

Kentucky (10)

UNC (10)

Kansas (9)

Michigan St (9)

UConn (8)

dook (7)

UCLA (3)

Indiana (1)

So I would respectfully disagree with broke. I'd call it more "Sean Miller can recruit, but that boy can't coach"

(edited to include Michigan State, which I would also consider blue blood)

Last edited:
Agreed. Arizona is a great program. Top ten of all-time and arguably top five current.

I think Sean Miller is Bill Self pre-2008. Always has really good teams, can get some players, just can't get to the Final Four.

Still can't believe Shareef O'Neal to Arizona.....Have fun wasting your time kid.Hell Zona fans in this thread only show up in March....Broke program.
Got as many championships in the last 20 years as your Wildcats. Broke program :lol:

Edit- One less :lol:

Last edited:
Kentucky fans thinkin they should get EVERYBODY :lol: :smh: ...he's a top recruit and Shaqs son, he can go to just about any major program and make it to the league , if I had it like that no way I'm willingly spending a year of my life in the state of Kentucky :x

Kentucky fans thinkin they should get EVERYBODY
laugh.gif
mean.gif
...he's a top recruit and Shaqs son, he can go to just about any major program and make it to the league , if I had it like that no way I'm willingly spending a year of my life in the state of Kentucky
sick.gif
this

I'm potentially messing with USC or UCLA as well if I'm one and done.

Maybe even UT, ASU, and FSU if I'm a guaranteed top 5 pick. At that point, there really is no difference in the female population - they're all A1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom