The College Basketball Post

Why does Virginia get a share of the ACC title? We beat them. **** those bums they didn’t win ****
De'Andre Hunter and Kihei Clark were teammates

Cal2.gif

Gone are the days when a Duke/UNC matchup would generate 3+ pages of banter, maybe 5 if Duke lost :frown:

My 3 kids make it almost impossible to watch CBB anymore but the few games I’ve caught this season have all been trash. How did we get here?

Gone are the days when a Duke/UNC matchup would generate 3+ pages of banter, maybe 5 if Duke lost :frown:

My 3 kids make it almost impossible to watch CBB anymore but the few games I’ve caught this season have all been trash. How did we get here?
I feel you. Basketball in general is in a weird space. The Duke and UNC game was good but nowadays big matchups never pan out as they’re billed especially in the league.

Even without kids with a busy job and life CBB just isn’t that interesting to me anymore. Unlike the NBA, MLB, NFL, International Football, and even CFB, I just don't care anymore and I won't find time to watch. I remember being in middle school in Colorado when folks would be so hyped when Duke and UNC would play. I think in general the quality of play is bad and the traditional elite teams are not living up to things which hurts excitement even though it is good to see teams like Houston get credit. No shade to anyone but when I found out that Purdue was the best team in the B1G I was shocked but more so how poor Michigan and State are.

Always good to see your name in here brother.

Officiating has been about as bad in college basketball this year as I can remember. There’s no great team this year so I think that’s added to it. Should make for another wild March

This UNC team one of the worst at finishing plays I've seen

Layups, dunks, open shots, doesn't matter. Good at FTs though

Should've been able to do more with Lively on the bench. Credit to duke d

Hard to win going 5/23 from 3 sheesh

Carolina going to need to make the ACC final one would think
Still think they should’ve staggered RJ and Caleb. They’re a better team when one is playing without the other. Honestly, they’d be better without Caleb getting minutes but that’s a different story.

Back
Top Bottom