The College Basketball Post

Sight (bracket) unseen, I will have Drake in the Sweet 16.

9 ouf 10 dentists recommend picking Colgate BUT NOT ME

Roman Penn, Brodie, Sturtz, and Wilkins have all been in those situations, and then CPOY Tucker DeVries. Drake Dangerous. Wish Yesufu had never left.

Still think they should’ve staggered RJ and Caleb. They’re a better team when one is playing without the other.

They don’t compliment each other but the bench is just so poor

Hubert should’ve looked to develop it earlier but at a point its clear why certain guys aren’t playing

Hard to win going 5/23 from 3 sheesh

Carolina going to need to make the ACC final one would think

3s are a big part of it but they were 7 of 20 from dunk and layup land yesterday :smh:

911E3BC1-5E67-4C5B-9996-FFA3759B210D.jpeg

Yeah but Dukes interior d is top notch - think they are 7th in the land in blocks

You taking those shots regardless

The 3 ain’t falling don’t take it

This Patriot league semi with a 10-22 Lafayette team giving up a 20+ point lead to American is kinda nuts. Double OT.

I took American +735 early in the 2nd half on a whim...let's go!

St. Thomas in the Summit League lost, but they are only the second D1 basketball program in Minnesota. Right next to it.

They literally are disallowed from going to the tourney until 2027 :lol:

St. Thomas in the Summit League lost, but they are only the second D1 basketball program in Minnesota. Right next to it.

What are your thoughts on Carleton?

Dumbest thing about the NCAA. If a team is good enough to earn an AQ or at large bid, let ‘em ****ing play.

Can’t wait for the NCAA to be a thing of the past.

Dumbest thing about the NCAA. If a team is good enough to earn an AQ or at large bid, let ‘em ****ing play.

Can’t wait for the NCAA to be a thing of the past.
What is the reason? The only thing is if like a team is loading up on the best prospects in the nation if you’re a D2 moving up to D1. Which doesn’t happen: I don’t get why it’s so long.

What is the reason? The only thing is if like a team is loading up on the best prospects in the nation if you’re a D2 moving up to D1. Which doesn’t happen: I don’t get why it’s so long.
Wasn’t there a team in the past couple of years that moved up and won their conference tourney but wasn’t allowed to play? The 2nd place team ended up getting the AQ bid and got smoked in the play in game if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom