The College Basketball Post

Travis and Chavis on ESPN2

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hometown boys.

Yo seriously... what the %%*+ is Devendorf doing? Dumb fouls, turnovers, poor decisions. Come on man.

On the flip side, Rautins has been money.

Gillespie is officially on the hot seat next season. UK should not have hired him in the first place.

Not to take anything away from Blake Griffin but if he's the best in CBB then this class is really bad.

And did you get banned? For what?
Yeah for "insulting" MisterP.

Marquette has to be gassed. 6 man rotation, just blows my mind. That is on Buzz.

Shooting numbers and tendencies lately are reflective of it.

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

Not to take anything away from Blake Griffin but if he's the best in CBB then this class is really bad.
I don't understand this $$@$%%!% at all... The class IS bad, but Blake Griffin would be one of the best players in the country regardless ofthe season...

Aggies should be in good shape now... Don't wanna flop early in the BigXII tourney, but they should be fine... Resume is about as solid as any other bubbleteam..

eek.gif
This dude Damion James is knocking down jumpers. Just hope he stopsshooting them when they stop falling.

Big win. We are so much better when Rautins can hit some shots and score. It seems like it takes so much pressure off Flynn and he plays within the offense.

We got the 6 spot and finally a good road win. Now we got a little thing going for the BE tournament.

pimp.gif

And Shuges don't get me even started on what the hell Devendorf was trying to do.
smh.gif

I agree SCuse. I've always said that Rautins should get more or just as many looks as Devendorf. Andy plays within himself. Never tries to do too much. Andhe's a more accurate shooter (to me) than Dorf.

I'm very pleased with how the regular season ended. I said we needed to win 3 of the last 4 and they ended up winning all 4.

Time to make some noise in the BET.

ASU really has 0 behind Harden and Pendergraph which is a shame because they really could go far in the tourney if they had one other player who was at leastworth something.

15 seconds from pulling off another unreal comeback, up 2 points after getting HOSED by the refs all game long and watching Iowa get the luckiest bounce afterluckiest bounce, the refs decide one more time to give Iowa a break by ignoring a BLATANT walk, which leads to a pass which leads to the game tying shot with10 seconds left.. game ends up going double OT, where Iowa continues banking in 3 balls and the like, getting every single 50/50 call... and PSU is nowsquarely back in bubble city - what would've been the 2 seed in the big 10 tournament is now likely the 6 seed, meaning no-bye thanks to all thetie-breakers and what not... and very likely, no NCAA tournament.

Thanks refs! Thanks big ten for scheduling our last two games within 36 hours of each other, with a plane ride in the middle.

Think i'll go drink myself to death now.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

ASU really has 0 behind Harden and Pendergraph which is a shame because they really could go far in the tourney if they had one other player who was at least worth something.

Been saying this all season.

Their best hope is for Harden and Pendergraph to keep doing what they normally do and have the rest of the guys (Glasser, Abbott, Kuksiks, McMillian) catchfire from the three point line.

Back
Top Bottom