The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

sherron definitely needs to return to lawrence next season he's not ready.

if this team could return entirely intact with another season of great recruits, they're the preseeason #1 and a favourite to win it next year.
I'd have to agree with both statements.

Anybody seen this...?

Apparently they're turning this documentary into a full-length film to appear in theaters. It's about Jim Jones son/grandson who are/were ballplayers.Apparently Rob is the top HS player in the Bay Area (only a 2 star recruit though)

Not sure how I feel about this one. Interesting story, but it just seems kind of desperate on ESPN's part to make this a sports story...

^ dude's been in college for 2 years now I think.

He goes to San Diego .. the team that beat UConn first round last year.

Well, found out why Depaul was winless today. Good lord.

Siena is rollin.

Creighton getting the crap stomped outa them.

BU and UVM lose. Binghamton has zero competition now. They just gota play decently.

Miss State with a big win

Maryland fans not around today?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

watch J'Ville a little today if you get a chance, I've followed them since we played them early on and those kids have a little bit of game.
So much for that 'eh Allen?

UW with the Pac 10 title
pimp.gif

congrats....

quoting the great DC
"More power to them," Collison said. "The last three years, they didn't talk about our conference titles. They talked about our Final Fourappearances."
wink.gif

Originally Posted by janoy

UW with the Pac 10 title
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My Stats teacher is about to get it on Monday. Dude stays slurping up WSU. He says whenever UW wins they cheat
laugh.gif
No bandwagon. I live inSeattle.

BET

Tuesday
Game 1 -- Depaul vs Cincy - Noon
Game 2 -- SJU vs G'Town - 2
Game 3 -- Rutgers vs ND - 7
Game 4 -- USF vs SHU - 9

Wednesday
Game 1 winner vs Providence - Noon
Game 2 winner vs Marquette - 2
Game 3 winner vs WVU - 7
Game 4 winner vs Cuse - 9

And with a Louisville win tonight..
Thursday
Game 5 winner vs Louisville - Noon
Game 6 winner vs Villanova - 2

Game 7 winner vs Pitt - 7
Game 8 winner vs Uconn - 9

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

15 seconds from pulling off another unreal comeback, up 2 points after getting HOSED by the refs all game long and watching Iowa get the luckiest bounce after luckiest bounce, the refs decide one more time to give Iowa a break by ignoring a BLATANT walk, which leads to a pass which leads to the game tying shot with 10 seconds left.. game ends up going double OT, where Iowa continues banking in 3 balls and the like, getting every single 50/50 call... and PSU is now squarely back in bubble city - what would've been the 2 seed in the big 10 tournament is now likely the 6 seed, meaning no-bye thanks to all the tie-breakers and what not... and very likely, no NCAA tournament.

Thanks refs! Thanks big ten for scheduling our last two games within 36 hours of each other, with a plane ride in the middle.

Think i'll go drink myself to death now.
damn ryan, that sucks. i feel for you guys.

we've been there before, and it's not a fun place. you even predicted it earlier... it's like no matter how much better your team is, thecircumstances are just too perfect and the loss is inevitable. then you have to watch it unfold before your eyes exactly how you thought it would, only tohave a glimmer of hope at the end extinguished. hopefully the big 10 tourney will give you guys an opportunity to rebound. i guess that's the beauty ofnext week.

Miss State with a big win
too little, too late i'm afraid....

although for that matter, i can't understand why kentucky has even been in the bubble conversation this past week and mississippi state hasn't. theirnumbers are practically identical in every meaningful category (rpi, sos, w/l, conf. record) and state beat them head-to-head at rupp. you can't tell meit's not because of the name on that jersey. (by the way, i am not at all advocating mississippi state as an at-large candidate; i'm just exposingsome hypocrisy in the system).

Originally Posted by Al3xis

BET

Tuesday
Game 1 -- Depaul vs Cincy - Noon
Game 2 -- SJU vs G'Town - 2
Game 3 -- Rutgers vs ND - 7
Game 4 -- USF vs SHU - 9

Wednesday
Game 1 winner vs Providence - Noon
Game 2 winner vs Marquette - 2
Game 3 winner vs WVU - 7
Game 4 winner vs Cuse - 9

And with a Louisville win tonight..
Thursday
Game 5 winner vs Louisville - Noon
Game 6 winner vs Villanova - 2

Game 7 winner vs Pitt - 7
Game 8 winner vs Uconn - 9

What the hell happened to the 'summit?
smh.gif

I can't/couldn't make it as is anyway..but the past 2 months haven't been a motivator to get there.

Next year tho...

Im so glad Maryland lost.... I like Gary Williams but Maryland has some BS fans.... they come in here talk all this smack but when they lose they cant befound....

Back
Top Bottom