The College Basketball Post

I know it's early and the kid won't decide until April, but I'm expecting Jermaine Lawrence to end up at $t. John'$ based on what I've heard so far.

Last edited:
I know it's early and the kid won't decide until April, but I'm expecting Jermaine Lawrence to end up at $t. John'$ based on what I've heard so far.

Jermaine, Ish Wainwright and Rysheed would be a damn nice class :pimp:

Also Rysheed dropped Maryland for whatever reasons...basically a three way race between Temple, St. Johns and Cuse.

Wiggins, Harrison, Young and Randle woud really be next level unfair
mean.gif
Don't think Randle is a lock but they'll get one of them west coast forwards to fill in (Lee, Gordon) 
grin.gif

Give Billy D one of Randle or Parker, UF would challenge the cats for the SEC 

Yeah, Randle is def. the wild card of the bunch. Kasey Hill, Walker and Randle would certainly be nothing to sneer at.

It's not like UK really even needs Randle cause they'll be loaded 1-3 and then they'll still have Cauley and Wiltjer at the 4-5 spots. Get Dominic Woodson and another more developing prospect for depth and they'll be fine.

Yeah, Randle is def. the wild card of the bunch. Kasey Hill, Walker and Randle would certainly be nothing to sneer at.
It's not like UK really even needs Randle cause they'll be loaded 1-3 and then they'll still have Cauley and Wiltjer at the 4-5 spots. Get Dominic Woodson and another more developing prospect for depth and they'll be fine.

I've always heard Woodson is a package deal with Wiggins

I've always heard Woodson is a package deal with Wiggins
Well, since Wiggins is looking at FSU and UK basically, and Woodson has a much longer list I'm not sure how true that even seems.

So close to the season. My body is ready.

Recruits attending Big Blue Madness
The Twins
Marcus Lee
Cliff Alexander
JaQuan Lyle
Wiggins was supposed to be there but will be on Fall break from school and is going to see his fam in Canada but said he will be attending an early season home game...

Also Sean Mahone Godfather of James Young said they are "a very good possibility" that Young will be attending BBM which happens the day after his announcement so I guess we know what that means he also went on to add that
“James has a lot of respect for (the Harrisons) and has always said it would be exciting to play with other talented players. So it’s one of those scenarios where, if you want to win a championship, you certainly want to be part of a team that has a lot of talent on it.”

Last edited:

Sans ridiculous photo-edited tan lines. Still can't hide Staukaus' Canadian white boy status

Mitch and GRIII look ready to go. NC State is going to be a good game.

Talked to my old AD again yesterday, he told me he asked Coach K if Theo was the only one they were looking at now and he said "yes". Looks like the staff has backed off Jaquel which means they feel good enough about Tyus and/or have turned their attention to Joel Berry as a backup plan

Also Weslyan has a 6'8 freshman PF named Harry Giles who got invited to the U-16 tryouts. Kid is gonna be a big name. Said that Coaches have been in to see the other guys and they found him and said they'd be back to watch him.

Like I said Theo is basically a Duke lock from everything I've been told. K was talking to his coach in the gym, theo walks in with his school clothes on and see's him, picks up a ball and just starts draining three's infront of him and then walks out.

Randle is all UK's.

The Martin Twins visited UNC last weekend with Shelton Mitchell. Louisville, Tenn, Georgetown, and Ohio State have all been in to see them in the last week.

Joel Berry can hoop.

EAST LANSING -- The moment in which Branden Dawson announced to teammates he was back came at a recent practice when during a drill he went up and executed a between-the-legs dunk.

Seven months after the 6-foot-6 guard underwent surgery on a torn left anterior cruciate ligament that ended his standout freshman season, he is participating in full-contact workouts and jumping out of the gym again.
In fact, Dawson indicated Tuesday that he’s not only back, but could be better than ever.

"I wouldn’t say I’m where I was right now, but I am more explosive," Dawson said, explaining that he no longer has the knee tendinitis that once bothered him. "I feel like my legs are stronger."

Said center Adreian Payne: "He's catching windmills, alley-oop windmills in practice. Just seeing that shows me how much of a freakish athlete he is. It's crazy that he came back so fast and recovered. It doesn't seem like anything's wrong with him."

An amazed Tom Izzo joked that he thought Dawson was "bionic," but he also realizes that Dawson still needs time to get back to his normal self.

The coach recently reached out for advice from Purdue, which saw star player Robbie Hummel tear his ACL twice. "Leery" was how Izzo described his feeling on Dawson, who is practicing with a brace and still improving his conditioning after so much time spent off the court.

But Dawson, who Izzo said became a better shooter during his recovery, said he is now practicing without any fear.

"I don’t think about it," he said. "I’m not scared to play or anything like that. I just go out and just play."

:smokin

Allen just bought three tickets for a hundred apiece in section 407 for the cuse @ gtown game....bad deal? I figured i had to grab em now before thy got even higher.....cant wait though, first game down in dc

Joel Berry can hoop.
:smokin

Its ridiculous what the Izzo system does to these kids. Last summer I came back from watching an MSU scrimmage thinking that Dawson was already the best player on the team. Catching oops, dunking on Nix and whatever 4-star white dude, coast to coast, mid range. Izzo has his strategy not to play his freshman and make them go through upperclassman "right of passage." It hurt them last year. Not going to be able to do it as much this year because this is one of the youngest MSU teams I can remember.

Heard captains are Nix and Russ, doesn't say much about the leadership on the squad.

-Theo Pinson will be in Raleigh for Primetime with the Pack this Friday.
-Still in it for Randle
-Cody and Caleb Martin (2014): visit UNC-CH on Saturday, commit to NC State tonight. 8)

Back
Top Bottom