The College Basketball Post

From everything I've heard Wiggins doesn't sound to me like the type of kid who would go to Kentucky just cause, i don't even think he wants to reclassify, from what I understand his heads not really in that recruiting mode.

Like I said Cal is the king, and I can't bet against him, but Wiggins is a different cat, if there is anyone who might say no to Cal it's him.

From everything I've heard Wiggins doesn't sound to me like the type of kid who would go to Kentucky just cause, i don't even think he wants to reclassify, from what I understand his heads not really in that recruiting mode.
Like I said Cal is the king, and I can't bet against him, but Wiggins is a different cat, if there is anyone who might say no to Cal it's him.
Exactly. Wiggins will always do the opposite of what you think he'll do. Cal knows what he's doing, but this kid is so random... He hasn't made the right steps to reclassify to 2013, so it's almost likely he'll stay in 2014.

I saw him last night at Xavier's decision and he knows that as soon as he reclassifies and commits his whole childhood is out the window. He just wants to keep it simple and enjoy life until he absolutely has to take this basketball thing seriously. 

Seems that way announcing so soon after being at Maryland Madness and a home visit tonight screams Maryland. He's no Harrison but at least we did leave empty handed.

Chinoso Obokoh commited via twitter last night. Solid 6-10. Lots of good offers.

From the sounds of other things it seems like we're getting two good guys from class of 2015 who should commit soon.

Isiah Briscoe, 18th ranked on ESPN. SG. From St. Benedicts. Same high school as Ennis.

Thomas Bryant 12th ranked on ESPN. PF. 6-9 from Bishop Kearney. Same high school as obokoh.

smokin.gif

That a boy hopkins

Julius Randle:

Oh, the other thing I want to clear up is the crazy rumor about there being some sort of beef between Andrew and Aaron Harrison and me. That is the craziest thing I’ve ever heard, honestly. I’ve tried to ignore it but everyone is making it a big thing. I can tell you, 100 percent, that all three of us are cool. I’ve got the utmost respect for those guys and their games and we’re actually cool with each other. Every time I see them, we talk and hang out so I don’t know where that came from.
I love that they’re at Kentucky too.
Potentially playing with two great guards would make it easier for me. I think that we would have a legit shot to win a national championship in our first year because I don’t see any guards in the country that would be better than them.

Cal's recruiting video:

also, if anyone is wanting to go to the Barclays Classic (UK/Maryland) I have two tickets in section 223 I need to get rid of.

Chinoso Obokoh commited via twitter last night. Solid 6-10. Lots of good offers.

From the sounds of other things it seems like we're getting two good guys from class of 2015 who should commit soon.

Isiah Briscoe, 18th ranked on ESPN. SG. From St. Benedicts. Same high school as Ennis.

Thomas Bryant 12th ranked on ESPN. PF. 6-9 from Bishop Kearney. Same high school as obokoh.

smokin.gif

That a boy hopkins
Plus BJ Johnson 2013 from Lower Merion

mean.gif
pimp.gif

I'd still be slightly surprised if Rysheed leaves North Philly. Temple is literally a 5 minute walk from his home. He's been in that Under Armour pipeline for a while now, too.

Does anyone have practice reports? (and not from Jon Rothstein - I swear he just sits around and makes stuff up.)

Uconn beat writer said Omar Calhoun looks like the best player on the roster.

I'd still be slightly surprised if Rysheed leaves North Philly. Temple is literally a 5 minute walk from his home. He's been in that Under Armour pipeline for a while now, too.
Does anyone have practice reports? (and not from Jon Rothstein - I swear he just sits around and makes stuff up.)
Uconn beat writer said Omar Calhoun looks like the best player on the roster.

Im sure you know but ive heard whittington has been a monster this offseason, love his game.

This 30 for 30 is already :pimp:

Love the passion of fans at places like Kansas, Kentucky, Indiana, etc.

Probably should add UNC and Duke to that list before a couple of you clowns get the pitchforks out :lol:

Last edited:
I need to attend games at some of these places eventually. That was a cool documentary.

Yeah, Paulie. He's probably my favorite guy on the team. I expect big things from the SO class, the rest of the squad not so much.

Jarnell Stokes is supposedly up to 275 and looking like a monster.

I'm excited to see Jernard Jarreau @ UW.

I've been to Allen Fieldhouse once to watch my brother play in an AAU tournament. Even just getting to see the place in that setting was incredible. I'd love to experience it for an actual game at some point.

I'd probably put Allen Fieldhouse, Cameron Indoor and The Palestra above anywhere else - no matter the sport - on my (realistic) bucket list of stadiums to see games at.

This 30 for 30 is already :pimp:
Love the passion of fans at places like Kansas, Kentucky, Indiana, etc.
Probably should add UNC and Duke to that list before a couple of you clowns get the pitchforks out :lol:

They couldn't even sell out tiny *** Cameron last year...

Georgetown and unc are having "secret" scrimmages at the end of October one being at unc the other at Mcdonough, I'll try to check out the one at gtown and give any details I can.

Back
Top Bottom