The College Basketball Post

I'm not going to be getting that much sleep this season. Big Blue on top. So many good college teams. NBA looking exciting. Few years from now will we be getting another Golden Age of basketball?

I haven't been this hyped for a freshman in Durham since J. Will.

Great comparison to PP and Melo. Him and Hood are going to be handing out that work this year.

I haven't been this hyped for a freshman in Durham since J. Will.

Great comparison to PP and Melo. Him and Hood are going to be handing out that work this year.

Heard Cuse midnight madness was horrible (in regards to hype and attendence...and play) but man I cant wait for that Duke/Cuse game.

Have a feeling duke gonna wash the orange though

Idk man, Syracuse really have no shooters outside of ****ey (and if hes your teams best shooter...welp) and that duke squad by the time of the game will be in full stride. Plus, syracuse home record may be very good each year but we aint never play a team with the talent of Duke recently

Yall sleeping on Tyler Ennis, he might end up as the best college freshman point guards doesn't have the same pro potential as a Harrison, but he is a perfect college point.

Last edited:
Yea I expect Ennis to put in work, hope he stays a couple of years and becomes an all time great Orangemen. He and Fair will be very fun to watch this year. I already know osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh supporting all Canadian talent :lol:

I was chatting with a NT'er over the weekend. Drew Harrison and Ennis are my two favorite players in the class. Fair will be one of the best players in the conference.

"Sleepers" for NC contention are Zona, OK State, Marquette, VCU.

My pick is Kentucky.

Zona is my sleeper too, going to be one of the 3 most athletic teams in the nation, Aaron Gordon will be PAC 12 POY and a lottery pick.

I gotta see if Aaron Gordon is good enough the stupidity of this play him at on the wing decision.

Last edited:
Should but he's not. Correct me if I'm wrong but he wanted to play the wing and miller sold him well on it? Can't remember all of it

zs05: Do it, man. I should be attending the game a week after against Stanford.

Wish I could be in AA for the Zona game.

Yall sleeping on Tyler Ennis, he might end up as the best college freshman point guards doesn't have the same pro potential as a Harrison, but he is a perfect college point.
Can't wait. He has looked great so far.....

Arizona should be the best they have been in a while and not because of Aaron Gordon, but they have TJ McConnell who can actually play point. He's not a score first dude and he should be able to facilitate really well.

Also.....if you're looking for some outstanding preseason coverage of every conference I suggest reading.  ( http://nropp.com/project351.html )

One of my favorite guys out there.

I see the Kentucky hype machine is back at it in this thread EARLY!

And Zona is a sleeper? Aren't they ranked #5 in the pre-season polls? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom