The College Basketball Post

How they got Dakari Johnson on 2nd team All SEC and he won't even start?

I know dudes like Marshall Henderson feelin' that ether with Randle getting pre-season POY.

I think Dakari will get to start a few...I'm surprised Henderson is even on the Pre-season first team just because of the indefinite suspension dude could play every game or he could just play 1,I don't think he will be back until conference play though,ehh maybe it's personal I just don't like the kid and I can't wait to see him get handled by Harrison....

I saw the last name Page and got hyped thinking the article was for Julius.

Almost went to Pitt. Rutgers and Ohio State were my top 2.

Last edited:
Bro... Look in the mirror
laugh.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif
@ Julius
pimp.gif
though
The one sleeve t-shirt , headband and T-Mac's. 
pimp.gif

Louisville suspends Chane Behanan indefinitely,some reports say out until at least January some say will not play this season at all.....Pitino said Behanan is "no longer part of the basketball program" and when asked if he would be back said " It is possible.It is not probable."

Last edited:
Not to mention Stanley still in that convo heavy...it'll be interesting to see what happens with those three.

Lets hope all 3 :D

Final List of those attending Big Blue Madness

Tyler Ulis
Karl Towns
Stanley Johnson
Trey Lyles
James Blackmon Jr

Eric Davis

Jayson Tatum
Joshua Langford
Kobi Simmons

Brian Bowen

Edit:Harry Giles coming too.... :smokin

Last edited:
They're both around still too.

Julius is a great dude. Coaches AAU now.

I've known Julius since I was 8yrs old :lol:

We played football in a church parking lot, went to the same middle school, and grew up playing for the same Coach. That'll always be my guy :pimp:

Cake: Didn't Julius get into the fitness industry?

Krauser X'ing it up used to get me so hyped.

I can't really say... he basically stayed in Pitt after he finished school. He would come home during the summers for a little and hoop with boys but then he'd get ghost again.

I honestly haven't talked to him in like 6yrs, since I finished grad school. Our coach still text all of us in a large group, of which I'm sure he is on the list though :lol:

For a kid who doesn't really come off as a knucklehead, Behanan sure finds himself in trouble enough. I'm sure he'll be back around Christmas at the latest but they can't survive for long without him.

Chris Jones has gotten all the UL hype but I can't wait to see Terry Rozier.

Cal better stay away from Giles. The young bull needs to get that knee right and then stay in state with the good guys.

In all seriousness he's ahead of schedule, atleast he suffered it early in high school so he can make a full recovery and not suffer like Q

Sounds like Dre may be the starting 2. Has been more vocal and playing defense up to K's level. Matt Jones has shown he's ready to contribute and is competing with sheed/dre for the starting position

*que forgot about dre*

Last edited:
Cal better stay away from Giles. The young bull needs to get that knee right and then stay in state with the good guys.

In all seriousness he's ahead of schedule, atleast he suffered it early in high school so he can make a full recovery and not suffer like Q

Sounds like Dre may be the starting 2. Has been more vocal and playing defense up to K's level. Matt Jones has shown he's ready to contribute and is competing with sheed/dre for the starting position

*que forgot about dre*

:lol: He's been on Giles for a while...Giles,Tatum,and Cage have already been offered...Hopefully Giles can make a full recovery didn't dude tear his acl,mcl, and something else?

I know, just want him to stay in state. He's the biggest thing from here since cp3

He tore his meniscus also

Back
Top Bottom