The College Basketball Post

Here are the alternate uniforms Michigan will wear if it makes the postseason (not sure if they'll be worn in BTT): pic.twitter.com/Pakhw03yF0
— Drew Hallett (@DrewCHallett) February 26, 2015

B-x2IorVEAEEF3q.jpg

aky6aa.gif~c200

Dear Jim Hacket,

You delivered us Coach Harbaugh, now save us from having this soccer company ruin our uniforms.

XRM scored 30 in the last 5 minutes? :x

I was watching it, with an insane bank shot 4 point play. :lol: :x

They changed his shooting mechanics from high school, I don't like what the did, way too straight up-straight down. that might explain why he's not shooting it like he once did. Hopefully he can get back to being a dead eye as time goes on.

swendro swendro , can't wait to return to Ann Arbor. One of my favorite college campuses in the country. Aventura, Brown Jug, Dominick's, Charley's, ABC. All that. My girl said the buzz is two new breweries.

swendro swendro , can't wait to return to Ann Arbor. One of my favorite college campuses in the country. Aventura, Brown Jug, Dominick's, Charley's, ABC. All that. My girl said the buzz is two new breweries.

Well, I don't spend much time down there, but it is a cool city.

I tried to explain that to the people of the Raiders thread who couldn't fathom why JH would want to leave the Bay Area for the midwest. :lol:

It's always high up there on those "best cities for ____" lists.

I wouldn't call XRM a stud just yet, he'll be stud in his senoir year maybe but right now he's still basically a chucking machine who turns the ball over a ton.

Haven't been watching CBB like I used to but How would you guys grade the player development of UCLA?

That Richmond game last night was incredible.

XRM 
sick.gif

Really looking foward to watching UNI this weekend to see what the deal is.

I do not understand the hype around RHJ. Dude is terrible on O and meh in everything else but defense. Noway he's a lottery pick.

Back
Top Bottom