The College Basketball Post

Xavier still sitting around +550 on the ML at most books for all my gamblers (dont think RHJ goes longer imo)

WVU talked all that **** :lol: now they're gettin their heads cracked :rofl: get these guys outta here.

This reminds me of the UCLA game back in Dec

That press lookin' like BBQ Chicken :lol:

Keep the foot on the gas Cal, run it up :pimp:

DMan out here snitching...
mean.gif

I don't talk crap about other teams but when u come out running ur mouth and u can't back it up,then I got nothing for ya. I hope we just keep punching it in and don't let off 2nd half at all. I'm hoping we can do this same thing to notre dame as well.

WVU talked all that **** :lol: now they're gettin their heads cracked :rofl: get these guys outta here.

This reminds me of the UCLA game back in Dec

That press lookin' like BBQ Chicken :lol:

Keep the foot on the gas Cal, run it up :pimp:
Heard all week about that "press" well that "press" got you down 20+ :lol: eat a **** West Va.

One of the oddest coaching strategies I've seen all year is paying off for Chris Mack. I mean, he does come from Millers coaching tree but I've never seen him rotate Xavier this way...they are going to have Reynolds in the 2nd half w Zero fouls. "its so psycho its insane"

Xavier is going to win this :lol: wtf

Here I thought things would get closer in the 2nd half,nope 
laugh.gif

This score...my god 
sick.gif
. WVU getting a full years serving of humble pie right now

Last edited:
West Virginia scoring, pressing and getting back to back turnovers. The fans get involved and the players on the bench stand up and you realize it's 54 to 23...

Last edited:
wvu shouldve gave praise to kentucky instead of trying to intimidate them prior to the game. "oh, they are the best team for a reason" "greatest ever" etc... :lol:

How bad are they bearing them?

I want Calipari to win this SOOO bad, bruh...

People keep calling him a cheater and I love it;

Back
Top Bottom