The College Basketball Post

If State can throw a bag a Newman, LSU can throw a few. 

How coaches turn their heads to players in Maseritas? Where the hell is Strickland now?

have a homie who's playing football for an acc school. dude went from vans and sperrys to jordans and foams during the recruiting process. Now rocking margiela's saint laurents and giuseppi's 
laugh.gif

Wonder how a Briscoe / Newman backcourt works out.

They'll be an upgrade from the Twins at the very least.

Quincy and deuce came back from their officials at Baylor with new iPhones. Quincy was getting bin 5's and other shoes dropped off at his place

Deuce is wifing Penny Hardaway's daughter. She's bad. She keeps him fresh lol.

Quincy Miller had it all before that injury. Smh.

I remember seeing Dexter Strickland in a brand new 4 door Masarati like his sophomore year in Chapel Hill. Damn scum bag program. Younging was whipping the joint in the streets with no damns. Straight donuts and swerving in and outta traffic.

Rashad McCants was @ my school like every week in the Cadillac escalade ext lol

this duece bello talk has me weak, him ike and quincy played against frail 5'8 white boys and all got d1 offers. 
laugh.gif

you know how i know st johns ran a clean program when i was there? dudes would beg me to give them a ride to the ave after practice :lol:

:lol:

only story I have regarding this is back in hs when my boy was getting recruited to Cuse, UK, etc. Son would just come to school every few weeks showing us racks of money, just flossing it.

But UNC on the low with the maseratis? Impressive.

Back
Top Bottom