The College Basketball Post

This team making shots that would get other players pulled for even taking :lol: nothing you can do about it

The refs in the IU UNC game smh
didn't think you would come back in here after the drubbing we handed y'all. 

refs didn't knock down 6 threes 
nthat.gif

didn't think you would come back in here after the drubbing we handed y'all. 

refs didn't knock down 6 threes 
nthat.gif
It would be tough to come back after the refs took a national title away from you.  
laugh.gif
or the fact that your opponent shot 51 % from 2 and 55 % from 3 and scored 101 points. 

But I guess it's easier to blame the refs than give the other team credit for simply out playing you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

or the fact that your opponent shot 51 % from 2 and 55 % from 3 and scored 101 points. 

But I guess it's easier to blame the refs than give the other team credit for simply out playing you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please stop with the facts.

Another weak foul. Almost called on ku. Maybe my eyes are bad. Even commentator and coaches were iffy

Last edited:
I live 10 minutes from Nova and hate those spoiled kids but Jay Wright is a cool dude so I am kind of rooting for Nova

I cringe every time Clark Kellogg talks.  It feels like he's trying to appeal to younger people, but it just comes off as painful.  

What does Clark do 52 weeks out of the year? I know some do nfl.but wow. What a collective bunch of crap among the whole tournament

Back
Top Bottom