The Combat Jack Show Thread

There is no way I could hold off on listening to the NORE podcast. I was literally checking for it from the moment I heard he would have one.

That Ja and Jada interview was funny as hell. Its cool to see all these old hip stories come out.

Ja drug budget was wild. I can't believe Def Jam just let him do it.
Yeah, I've heard stories of executives preparing women of the night and tons of marijuana for artists. Blew my mind the first time I heard that.
laugh.gif

I managed to stretch the Ja and Jada episode out over a couple days. Multiple times I laughed out loud. Clap it up for me laughing out loud

I dont shave either but thats only cause I barely grow facial hair.

I thought about getting it for my brother for Christmas to shave his baldy but he started acting up around the holidays so he got sweaters

yea its gonna be hard for other podcast to keep up with nore 

when he said 7 aurelius is still waiting for him 
roll.gif

Bevel is coming out with a pair of clippers. I'm wondering how it will do, because it will cost $180. You can get professional Andis for less than $60.

Ab on Tax should be pretty good.

I grow my beard out as well
BUT
IM Thinkin bout getting it for my pubic hairs

Ayyyyye :\

Last edited:
Tax gotta get these co-signing chicks off his show.

Terrible "co-hosts". Trying to talk at all the wrong times, adding nothing but loud co-signs.

I'm listening to the new Ar-Ab one.

Any of ya'll use Bevel? Just wondering.
I trim so I definitely want to pick up the trimmer. The specs are :wow:

Bevel is coming out with a pair of clippers. I'm wondering how it will do, because it will cost $180. You can get professional Andis for less than $60.

I grow my beard out as well
BUT
IM Thinkin bout getting it for my pubic hairs

The fact that it's wireless and the charge time gets me. Plus I love supporting these kinds of businesses.

The price is pretty steep, though.:lol:

Last edited:
Tax gotta get these co-signing chicks off his show.

Terrible "co-hosts". Trying to talk at all the wrong times, adding nothing but loud co-signs.

I'm listening to the new Ar-Ab one.

Sofi should be seen and not heard. I hate her voice btw.

but have you been to her instagram page?

Said I was done with the Budden podcast but I heard he talks about Drake being musically wack for the last few years and I'm all in for that.

Tax only good when it's another hood dude, this week one very entertaining :pimp:

Agreed.

I was :lol: at how Tax quickly cut off the podcast when AR-AB started going at Sophi and the other chick sideways.

That could've gone bad :lol:.

Last edited:

Super ayo comment above..

Was wondering about the clipper sales also. I'm all about supporting him and his business though. I don't shave or have enough facial hair but a affordable clipper would do damage to the competition. Walh trimmers only cost 50 or so and they beast!

Nore wins the podcast category easily. It's going to be hilarious if he ever gets non-entertainment artist for interviews.

Couldn't listen to the combat again when he introduced struggle rappers I was out.

Said I was done with the Budden podcast but I heard he talks about Drake being musically wack for the last few years and I'm all in for that.

:lol:

He often talks about Trap Drake

but that would mean Joe liked Simp Drake. And I didn't like Simp Drake either. I liked Comeback Season Drake. Joe listens to a lot of R&B, so he is used to listening to a lot of simping. That ain't my speed. [kanye shrug]

Ayyyyye
ohwell.gif
I brought this up to my Russian barber, even showed him the promo video. He almost slit my throat with a straight razor. I thought Bevel was revolutionizing the game but he showed me other "barber" brands that have similar machine that function the same way and cost half the price. Last time I bring up any podcast sponsor to anyone. #meundies 

Tristan Walker does everything from a high tech perspective.

I guarantee the technology aint the same with those $60 Andis

I brought this up to my Russian barber, even showed him the promo video. He almost slit my throat with a straight razor. I thought Bevel was revolutionizing the game but he showed me other "barber" brands that have similar machine that function the same way and cost half the price. Last time I bring up any podcast sponsor to anyone. #meundies 

Bevel is really selling the branding more than the clippers so they are charging a premium. The Nas connection is helping in the hip hop entertainment field so they are gonna be more expensive than barber down the block who found a Chinese manufacture to make a clipper. I dont know personally if it would be worth it considering I dont have much facial hair but people spend more for less so im sure it will do well. Its a personal preference thing to me.

Back
Top Bottom