The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tax is absolutely terrible at interviewing man ..... TERRIBLE .

Tired of the gangsta talk too lol . If I wasn't bored as **** at work every day I wouldn't even listen lol

Joe's podcast fell off. They showed some promise early on but they've been dropping duds for a while now. Today was one of the worst.

Nah I thought today's podcast was chill, it was pretty much what their podcast has always been, shooting the **** with no guests. The last two Drake and Angie podcasts were a deviation from the regular formula. Their podcast just varies week to week depending on what stupid **** they got into and what's happening in the news.

And I might be in the minority here but drink champs is a little tough to listen to imo. Nore's energy borders on annoying sometimes, plus the constant clap breaks, and that dude dj efn adds pretty much nothing at all. The Memphis Bleek one was dope but otherwise they get kinda annoying and/or just wack. I haven't heard KRS 2 Chainz or Curren$y yet tho, but I'm also not too hyped to hear them either.

Nah I thought today's podcast was chill, it was pretty much what their podcast has always been, shooting the **** with no guests. The last two Drake and Angie podcasts were a deviation from the regular formula. Their podcast just varies week to week depending on what stupid **** they got into and what's happening in the news.

And I might be in the minority here but drink champs is a little tough to listen to imo. Nore's energy borders on annoying sometimes, plus the constant clap breaks, and that dude dj efn adds pretty much nothing at all. The Memphis Bleek one was dope but otherwise they get kinda annoying and/or just wack. I haven't heard KRS 2 Chainz or Curren$y yet tho, but I'm also not too hyped to hear them either.

Naw rhought the same at first too. The DMX was terrible. Krs was pretty good though . Currensy wasn't bad but he skated around a few questions lol

I feel what you're saying. NORE always seemed dope because we got appearances from him sparsely. The interrupting of stories for the constant "make some noise for ______" and "let's take a shot for _____" thing gets kind of daunting after a while. Last week with the Currency episode I was literally saying "Nore shut the hell up and let this man finish the story fam" :lol:

I feel what you're saying. NORE always seemed dope because we got appearances from him sparsely. The interrupting of stories for the constant "make some noise for ______" and "let's take a shot for _____" thing gets kind of daunting after a while. Last week with the Currency episode I was literally saying "Nore shut the hell up and let this man finish the story fam" :lol:

I said this a week ago. He'll interupt a good story with some of the stupidest sht :lol:. The horns need to go. NORE's rapor and relationships with the guests are great...but the constant interrupting is legit annoying. Find myself being amused, then annoyed....then amused again.

NORE just be wanting to get drunk and shoot the **** w/ his friends. :lol: think that's the gift and the curse with his podcast he knows all them personally, so it's really not an interview, more like two homies just running their mouths for an hour and change. I enjoy the hiphop history tho.

Forgot what spitta told him, but NORE said damn I didn't know that...let's take a shot for didn't know that! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
NORE was finished about 7 minutes into that interview. Dude was absolutely wasted.:lol:

I could hear Currensy getting kind of annoyed. Just started talking over NORE.

NORE is that annoying drunk guy who doesn't chill.:lol:

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif
 i couldn't believe he kept drinking after he went to the bathroom . like nah he still talking bout shots ?

I liked this weeks I'll Name This... podcast. It was them talking about random stuff.

Didn't listen to Tax, doesn't sound like I'm missing much

I don't think there's a perfect podcast. I'm glad we have a bunch of options now where I can pick and choose what I want to listen to.

These Lox stories are crazy.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ the police telling them they should have killed benzino

I debate whether I should unsub brilliant idiots every ep smh

I like the non important topic eps

hate the important social eps

:lol:  brilliant idiots was intense this ep. for the first time he felt the way his guest feel about shultz 

Yep. You could feel that tension from today's episode. Schulz was grasping at straws and trying to shout to make a point. Can't recall an episode like this one. :lol:

Schulz is the closest to understanding what transgender is.

As for the bathroom argument, I get Charlemagne's point but pervs gonna perv.

Schulz gets what transgender is, but CTG's argument was never really about that. I wish someone would go back and count how many times dude said "this has nothing to do with transgendered" :lol:

Schulz tried to overly simplify CTG's argument to get lulz ("so your problem is with ugly transgendered") but it was wack. The both of them talk for the sake of talking rather than comprehending the opinion of the other. This was one of the more entertaining episodes for sure. :lol:

Too Short on Drink Champs. Can only imagine how many "make noise for _____" and interruptions we're going to get on this one. :smh: :lol:

Guest: so this one time we were in Flint Michigan
Nore: hold up lets make some noise for being in flint Michigan one time
-noise
Nore: okay go ahead

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom