The Combat Jack Show Thread

Schulz gets what transgender is, but CTG's argument was never really about that. I wish someone would go back and count how many times dude said "this has nothing to do with transgendered" :lol:

Schulz tried to overly simplify CTG's argument to get lulz ("so your problem is with ugly transgendered") but it was wack. The both of them talk for the sake of talking rather than comprehending the opinion of the other. This was one of the more entertaining episodes for sure. :lol:

schultz unwavering commitment to horrible jokes is amazing dog

the joke was so bad and dumb ctg finally almost lost it

that's the biggest problem with bi and juan ep

the comedians on the show are far less funny than the ones who claim they aren't

for instance, if shultz and ctg both had a separate comedy show I would be more inclined to watch ctgs

same for pete and ciph

Last edited:
I was listening to Juan this morning and realized I had listened to them banter for 15 minutes with no guest. I forwarded along which only leaves 30 minutes for Bink :smh:

I dont know if the make some noise is annoying or hilarious :rofl:

I find myself clapping in the car like an idiot sometimes :smh:

Schulz gets what transgender is, but CTG's argument was never really about that. I wish someone would go back and count how many times dude said "this has nothing to do with transgendered" :lol:

Schulz tried to overly simplify CTG's argument to get lulz ("so your problem is with ugly transgendered") but it was wack. The both of them talk for the sake of talking rather than comprehending the opinion of the other. This was one of the more entertaining episodes for sure. :lol:

schultz unwavering commitment to horrible jokes is amazing dog

the joke was so bad and dumb ctg finally almost lost it

that's the biggest problem with bi and juan ep

the comedians on the show are far less funny than the ones who claim they aren't

for instance, if shultz and ctg both had a separate comedy show I would be more inclined to watch ctgs

same for pete and ciph

Completely agree

I think I mentioned it before in here but I have a coworker who is a comedian and the way he interacts is to always try out jokes to see how people react. He says some stupid **** and if no one laughs he says it again a different way until you either tell him to shut up or he gets a laugh. Then he takes that to add to his show.

Both Shultz and Cipha remind me of him soo much its hard for me to listen to the podcasts with them. I listen if you guys mention an episode so im gonna check this one out.

Last edited:
oh _ oh _ ! im smokin a blunt with too short lets make some noise ! 
laugh.gif

^ lol it keeps it light and fun tho . with a podcast like drink champs , u def don't wanna hear a bunch of depressed drunks . and its on a friday which fits the mood . I'm sure listening to drink champs during a workday would sound off 

i think the horn/streamers are hilarious cause he's always mad late with it but still blows it like three times . its just funny how he feels like he HAS to get that part out . especially when he has a group that aint that loud and he's disappointed when they don't make enough noise 
laugh.gif

"Yo blow the horn... Blow the horn...

You ain't gonna blow the horn?"

Yo I was rolling when I heard that part this morning. :rofl:

NORE be irkin me man. Too Short start talking about CIA, Crack etc....and this ***** so dam thirsty to talk about Pimpin :smh: :lol:

They said they'd drop every week this month and they're delivering. :smokin
I don't take them seriously when they said that.:lol:

I love how casual the conversations are on Drink Champs. Really good interview in spite of NORE drunk and high ***.:lol:

Dude always starts thanking the interviewee and winding down the podcast, and then they go on talking for another 20 mins.:lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Yo, I don't even remember Bink talking.:lol:

He showed up late, and they just kept chatting.:smh:

They might as well not have had a show this week. Ciph had to go the time he got there.

He pretty must just came to talk about Just Blaze. The Lost Boyz and Teddy Riley stories were five minutes.

I love Nore but how many times did he tell that story about the chick choosing him and him not knowing what to do after? Had to have been at least 5 times through the interview
laugh.gif
. I've enjoyed every Drink Champs podcast though, even the one with DMX.

Yo, I don't even remember Bink talking.:lol:

He showed up late, and they just kept chatting.:smh:

They might as well not have had a show this week. Ciph had to go the time he got there.

He pretty must just came to talk about Just Blaze. The Lost Boyz and Teddy Riley stories were five minutes.
Word, I think they only put the episode up because Bink came all the way from VA. BTW has Teddy Riley ever done any of these podcasts? I would love to hear his stories, even his Harlem days when he rolled with drug dealers sounds made entertaining.

Bodega boy;s uploading the art with the basura sound quality :lol: , great episode though

I got on to bodega boys about 3 weeks ago but they clearly got the best podcast out next to Drink champs, pure entertainment :pimp:

That Nore feat Short was embarrassing. Repeating the same stories he just said.. Lol pure comedy. Easily the best podcast he was blasted!

Back
Top Bottom