The Combat Jack Show Thread

Math needs to get out his feelings and film some new episodes. Those bills aren't going to pay themselves. Those YT checks are going to start getting smaller.

the truth is most jobs have a high turnover rate

podcasting is no different

it’s a job whether people wanna view it as that or not

most people don’t have long term vision

it’s all impulse

watching high turnover rates on camera is just a different feel and you realize how ridiculous the mindsets and expectations are of most people

I don’t even speak to new people at my job til they’ve been there 3 to 6 months

people apply and never show or leave for lunch and never come back

it’s the game

but doing that with so much potential money on the line is a bit crazy but that also happens all the time

Kanye could legit do a comedy tour and it would do numbers. Buddy legit funny.

He should do what TIP is doing

Math did the first episode of My Expert Opinion FOUR years ago.

It's not normal to have this much turnover during one presidential term. :lol:

These podcast dudes do business all the way wrong. Leave no questions, but also start with the right people. Champ the first one that sounds like he was actually moving shady vs just Math being Math.

This is Flip's lane. Also time to stop wearing shirts cut for regular size folks.

Who started it 🤔

1710987974165.png

Shannon breaking and cussing here at around 1:49:37 is hilarious

that’s the only thing i find super cringey bout shannon

be yourself

I hope it’s a contractual thing cause it makes no sense with his guests cussing and he’s self editing every other word

Math did the first episode of My Expert Opinion FOUR years ago.

It's not normal to have this much turnover during one presidential term. :lol:

The Math isn't Mathing in some of what he's saying

Dude is awful conducting an interview and was more concerned about smoking

The Math isn't Mathing in some of what he's saying

Dude is awful conducting an interview and was more concerned about smoking

One of the few times I agreed with him was at the 00:50 mark. He made a lot of sense

3 hours a day, maybe twice a week? That’s 6-9 working hours, if they shot 3 shows.

If you getting paid good money for only 6-9 hours a week, I don’t see an issue

Last edited:
One of the few times I agreed with him was at the 00:50 mark. He made a lot of sense

3 hours a day, maybe twice a week? That’s 6-9 working hours, if they shot 3 shows.

If you getting paid get money for only 6-9 hours a week, I don’t see an issue

That to me only applies if they complained about working so much. That wasn't any of their complaints. That's why I was confused about Mealy Mal complaining, but then I realized the lazy bum never really had a real job besides the hospital joint his mom hooked him up with.

If things are blowing up for the platform, and you are paying me sometimes and when you want to. Once I heard Math was using CashApp or Zelle or whatever he was using, I knew Math wasn't about business. Of course people are watching you, if you're pulling up with a new chain or a car. They're seeing the subscribers and views go up. Yet, you're paying them when you want to, and when they ask. Math couldn't show receipts for anything. Let me look at my phone :lol:

That to me only applies if they complained about working so much. That wasn't any of their complaints. That's why I was confused about Mealy Mal complaining, but then I realized the lazy bum never really had a real job besides the hospital joint his mom hooked him up with.

If things are blowing up for the platform, and you are paying me sometimes and when you want to. Once I heard Math was using CashApp or Zelle or whatever he was using, I knew Math wasn't about business. Of course people are watching you, if you're pulling up with a new chain or a car. They're seeing the subscribers and views go up. Yet, you're paying them when you want to, and when they ask. Math couldn't show receipts for anything. Let me look at my phone :lol:

That was Math’s first real lick outside of battle rap and dude ain’t know how to act :lol: :lol: :lol:

Instead of playing broke and still displaying the “I ain’t got it” trope, he jumped all the way out there and let dudes know that he struck gold :lol: :lol:

I would’ve still acted like I ain’t got money :lol:

Back
Top Bottom