The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Shyne interview was good.

I always wanted to know why his voice was like that when he came back out. I was thrown off by it. I didn't know they had to alter it to even make it sound like that.

Him saying he looked like a weirdo during his Jewish phase :lol: They should have asked a clarifying question about that. Actually that's one of their flaws. They will ask the initial question, and it's like they aren't listening, because they don't ask a question off what was just said. They move on down their list.

nore: "i got krs one drunk i smoked a blunt with too short and now im smokin a blunt with talib kweli make some noooooooooise"

talib: thats not news

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that one horn that went off when talking about jeru the damaja

Maybe its just me but Nore starting to get annoying. The damn air horns & how many words does he not know the meanings of ? Plus he sounds sloppy at the mouth. Talib dropped some good stuff tho

^if it is him on the footage, what did you see him doing? it seems to me that you guys want something done to tax because he has a big mouth. Who knows who started what, who shot who, who was there, only clear footage is Troy shooting.

laugh.gif
You clearly don't listen to TBI often. CTG has gone on that podcast and has spoken about his own past dealings, the doings of his friends, etc. Son calls his own body guard a sex offender every chance he gets. Dude has the stigma of being "chatty patty". Discussing the allegation of Tax's involvement is not as off base as you make it out to be.
Not even a CTG fan by any means but bruhhh....

What radio host isn't a chatty-patty? It's their F'n job to talk.....

Discussing past illegal dealings that he or his boys did after a certain amount of time has passed is legally ok. There's this thing called law's that I'm sure you heard about, specifically theres one called statue of limitations.

Discussing dealings that are recent and still being investigated on a wide platform that gets plenty of views is not only stupid but it's also self incriminating if your involved or make's you a snitch if you're speaking on something other's are involved in.

C'mon G....

^if it is him on the footage, what did you see him doing? it seems to me that you guys want something done to tax because he has a big mouth. Who knows who started what, who shot who, who was there, only clear footage is Troy shooting.

I don't want tax gone

just said he was in the footage

and I'm one of the few here who thinks tax is funny

I said my theory on the situation before people started making all these videos naming names

and I still stick to my theory

Maybe its just me but Nore starting to get annoying. The damn air horns & how many words does he not know the meanings of ? Plus he sounds sloppy at the mouth. Talib dropped some good stuff tho
laugh.gif
 it can be , but at the same time he had me dying on the way home from work . you gotta be in the mood for drink champs , thats y i think its smart of them to drop it on friday . drink champs really isn't a pass the time at work type of podcast to me . . .

I honestly don't want to be that guy but cats like talib shouldn't be on nores podcast I know he balances out the wild **** but let's be real we like Nore because he's a loud crazy guy and we want his guest to be the same

I honestly don't want to be that guy but cats like talib shouldn't be on nores podcast I know he balances out the wild **** but let's be real we like Nore because he's a loud crazy guy and we want his guest to be the same
Gotta disagree completely here. Talib interview was great, the stories about Chappelle, Kanye and Prince were all gold. Although Nore definitely has his annoying moments his rapport with the artists makes it worth it. Besides most of the artists he's had on haven't been loud and crazy.. Currensy, 2 Chainz, Too Short, etc.

I was also dying when nobody would let EFN finish his story, he was getting tight
laugh.gif

Only rap podcast I really cant listen to is Joe Buddens. I was never a big fan of his music but listening to this guy talk can be hard, he's on that Kevin Gates level pseudo-intellectualism.

I was also dying when nobody would let EFN finish his story, he was getting tight :lol:

Because they knew it was going to be terrible.

That bathroom story :smh:

Plus in the beginning he even ******* on his own story. When Talib was cutting him off :lol:

I notice EFN tries to do the Nore adlibs to beat him to the punch, but he's not funny at all.

Him not getting Nore mentioning Billy Dee Williams :stoneface: If you're black and grew up in the 80's you worship Billy Dee, because your parents and the older people did. The only thing I knew him for was Lando Calrissian, but he still had that respect, so I had it for him.

nore be straight ignoring efn lol

efn tries to intervene when nore goes left and nore just talks over him

that's how desus used to be

wouldn't let mero cook at all

efn doesn't feel confident enough to get his words off

As well traveled as NORE is, it shocks me sometimes when he said he's never heard a word or a phrase. :lol: I know my guy has a 7th grade education but man...

EFN don't do nothing but get to tell one story per podcast and blow the horns. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nore could replace EFN with one of his random homeboys honestly. It ain't like he's there to play music.

That was some real **** when Obama told the people visiting about their tax situation. Not only did he tell them, but he offered to help them out. I'm going to miss that guy in office. I thought it was weird that Ross was invited, but I guess he represented the streetsssss.

I hope Joe doesn't devote another whole show to Drake. If so I'm out. It's pretty obvious now he's been wrong about this whole Jay theory and it was Puff.

Not understanding this 4pm in Calabasas thing. Outside of 0 to 100 and the Miami incident, what the hell do Drake and Puff have to beef about? All this cryptic **** Drake keeps dropping about old heads hating on him is weird man, just air it out or leave it alone man, **** is getting repetitive.

And the jay and drake beef makes sense because of tidal and apple, there's money involved there. But Puff tho? I'm not getting it. Unless drake took his chick or something

Someone stealing your song and getting smacked up about it, is a lot more understandable than some sort of Tidal and Apple thing. Rap is a competition. Record companies are in competition. Is Drake going to go after Kanye, because of GOOD music, so why would Jay go after Drake because of Apple? What about Spotify? Pandora?

How exactly would that get more users to Tidal? Did Samsung make a diss song about Apple or did they just put out the Galaxy and Note? Audi doing diss songs about BMW?

All Tidal has to do is try and put out more exclusive content to try and get their subscribers to grow, and that's what they've tried to do with Prince, Money and Violence, Beyonce, Kanye and Jay-Z singles.

Joe thinks about this the way rappers do. If I want to beat someone I go at them, some 50 cent stuff, not businessmen. Jay-Z is in a business. He's a mogul. Is he supposed to start randomly start dissing Lil Wayne, because he wants to do a sports agency now? What about all the other sports agencies?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom