The Combat Jack Show Thread

Cardi is trash. Mad dumb and ignorant with a fake *** and fake ****. Plus her voice is annoying as ****. Why would anyone want to listen to her?

I respect her hustle. If the Kardashians can be famous for nothing so can these other O's. But what does she have to do with Hip Hop culture? She a Internet famous stripper.

Cardi B is dope. I respect her honesty about her lifestyle. She doesn't sugarcoat ****.

That said, I will not be listening to an hour and a half of her.:lol:

I respect her hustle. If the Kardashians can be famous for nothing so can these other O's. But what does she have to do with Hip Hop culture? She a Internet famous stripper.

she did what every woman who has appeared on love and hip hop has tried to do...she's doing club tours around the country with her mixtape.

She got her teeth fixed. Her brand is strong :smokin

Not listening to Combat but Cardie's that deal.

Last edited:

she did what every woman who has appeared on love and hip hop has tried to do...she's doing club tours around the country with her mixtape.

Ok. :lol:

Like I said respect the hustle. But I'm not gonna look at this broad like she Lauren Hill.

Last edited:
Point is Cardi B is a famous for nothing, no talent chick. And she ain't even fine. She like a hood chick you get the head from and just cuz.

Her getting her teeth fixed is a game changer, but I could not listen to her and her Riley from Boondocks voice for a full interview, no way :lol:

Ditto to Lauryn Hill, her legend after all these years is greater than her and her actual album was.

Why ****** acting like Cardi just trash?

She's a stripper that turned her life around and uses her platform, however small it may be, to tell these would-be thots to take a better route than she did. I can respect that.
smokin.gif
she's not "trash" but it just seems like a reach for combat jack . cardi should be on desus and mero or tax season , the hell is combat gonna talk to cardi about ?

I'm skipping this one . ep by ep combat is losing me 
mean.gif

I don't know

miseducation is top 5

off that alone I'll never slander ms hill

Last edited:
^ who the **** is that? Some random IG h*e?

Miseducation is the most overrated album of all time BUT that album made me a nice $600 so I am thankful for it.

Yall are wildin with the Lauryn Hill slander, why is she even in the same sentence as Cardi B tho

Miseducation was classic, The Score is classic, and Cardi B is a hood booger with a fake *** and fake **** that talks crazy on IG. I'm not understanding this at all :lol:

Also, when Joe was first tweeting all that **** about Drake going at him I thought he was on some bull but I gotta say, I'm almost agreeing with him now after hearing the podcast. Makes sense I guess. The Puffy diss is still outta left field though, must've been something behind the scenes that happened real recently otherwise I agree with Rory, why the **** are you dissing a dude on wax that doesn't rap months after he put hands on you in person? You had your chance to handle things in Miami and got washed :lol:, coming back at him on wax all these months later is some b**** ****

I'm not slandering her. Just saying. Imo, her hype is bogus. One solo album that had some good music, but no follow up.

If anything , let the hype be around the miseducation rather than LH herself.

So those Fugee albums don't exist? Let's not act like she wasn't the highlight during that run. And if we're going to a) discredit her work on those due to being group efforts or b) knock her for only one solo...then we have to do the same for a certain rapper from Atlanta who's widely considered a rap god by most.

Last edited:
I don't know why y'all took the bait with that Lauren Hill is overrated comment. :lol: It had nothing to do with nothing.

I coulda said Christina Milian and she still got more talent then Cardi B. :lol:

So those Fugee albums don't exist? Let's not act like she wasn't the highlight during that run. And if we're going to a) discredit her work on those due to being group efforts or b) knock her for only one solo...then we have to do the same for a certain rapper from Atlanta who's widely considered a rap god by most.

Thought it was well known that Wyclef was behind those Fugees albums? If I'm wrong, let me know.

Lauryn the same broad that was just talking about she don't even care about her own shows. She don't care about being late or not showing up.

You talking about Outkast? I'm not sure if you can make the 3000 solo comparison to Lauryn's. Outkast had way more work than the Fugees did.

Last edited:
Cardi B is funny. on purpose.

That's a talent.

She's not famous for nothing. She's famous for being a personality. It's why she ever got on TV. And I'd say her level of fame is about what it should be for the amount of talent she has.

When I heard her refer to Wall Street guys as Walmart guys, I knew she was extremely dumb and not doing this **** intentionally.

Last edited:
Yall are wildin with the Lauryn Hill slander, why is she even in the same sentence as Cardi B tho

Miseducation was classic, The Score is classic, and Cardi B is a hood booger with a fake *** and fake **** that talks crazy on IG. I'm not understanding this at all :lol:

Also, when Joe was first tweeting all that **** about Drake going at him I thought he was on some bull but I gotta say, I'm almost agreeing with him now after hearing the podcast. Makes sense I guess. The Puffy diss is still outta left field though, must've been something behind the scenes that happened real recently otherwise I agree with Rory, why the **** are you dissing a dude on wax that doesn't rap months after he put hands on you in person? You had your chance to handle things in Miami and got washed :lol:, coming back at him on wax all these months later is some b**** ****

Before the podcast i only listended to 4pm twice and I really didnt see the Joe slander but after listening to his take on it now I cant help but agree with him.

somehow you the one TANKin

Everyone who listens to the podcast knows joe loves tank and im sure him and drake have talked about that over the years

Cris bottle sender check picker upper

At first I thought puff cause they was heavy on Cristal back in the day or

Cris bottle sender

AKA I threw (sent) the bottles at Chris Brown

:nerd:

but Joe saying Drake has always paid when they were in the same spot

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Joe had me with my tin foil hat on by the end of the record

Back
Top Bottom