The Combat Jack Show Thread

CTG be doing some low key c**ning. He ain't really gonna ether people like Andrew. The fact that he does his show with a dude like Schultz says something.
Andrew Schultz is the worst. Glad Drake smashed his girl

Anyone who calls himself "tha god" is a moron. IDC if it's from 5% (same thing as mormonism/nonsense) or nation of islam. fake muslim

I can't trust anyone who takes Farrakhan seriously 

I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand Schultz.

I don't like his view on many things. His demeanor kinda turns me off. And when he makes inappropriate/sexual jokes, it comes off very rapey. But idk :/

I'm sure he's a nice dude though

^gotta admit , thats true . I've seen ctg get schooled and still choose to preach the same rhetoric anyway . this is why i don't agree with everything he says 

Anyone who calls himself "tha god" is a moron. IDC if it's from 5% (same thing as mormonism/nonsense) or nation of islam. fake muslim

laugh.gif
 did that really happen ?

Lol what in the hell are you babbling about? 5% have nothing to do with Farrakhan and one can argue has nothing to do with monotheism in the literally sense.

Lol sounding like one of these stormfront cats on the low.

Lol what in the hell are you babbling about? 5% have nothing to do with Farrakhan and one can argue has nothing to do with monotheism in the literally sense.

Lol sounding like one of these stormfront cats on the low.

Yo! The Kenny Anderson podcast maybe the best Drink Champs one yet. NORE is way more chilled on here.

Surprised at NORE's basketball knowledge. Good listen :pimp:.

Fell behind on drink champs but im about half way thru the havoc one.

Nore is on to something with the hip hop union but i agree with havoc these rappers needs to do better for themselves and get their life in order.

I don't know if Havoc was out of it, or just doesn't care, but it was disappointing that he didn't understand what Nore was saying about the union.

I grew up on Kenny. I forgot he had a kid with Spinderella, because the drama with the basketball wife chick eclipsed that. I always thought he had a disappointing career, but I looked up his numbers and they were better than I thought.

I don't remember kennys career at all

just remember him from nba jam lol

and nore was talking from a pension standpoint

hav was on some govt assistance type stuff

Last edited:
Yea i agree with magic i think he was too drunk/high to understand the difference.

But his main point was if u made enough money or put in enough work then you should make smart decisions to make sure your family has money left over.

Doesnt help the pioneers but for the last 2-3 generations they should know better.

This dude NORE don't stop working, Drinkchamps droppin' a Maino & Uncle Murda w/ Bleu Divinci podcast tonight i still haven't heard the last 2. :lol:

Just saw some of the 50 clips for his drinkchamps ep...they were definitely on one..and it's looking like Rap Radar might have gotten Meek for their podcast.

Last edited:
A Nas interview would be legendary w/ NORE, they'd have a lot to talk about. From the early days, to their beef, to the reconciliation....i don't think i've ever seen a solo Nas interview. All i remember is the joint he did w/ Rakim and the one w/ Jay when they reconciled.

Last edited:
nore knows everybody but I be lowkey scared he'll burn out quick with the amount of people he interviews at one time

still want a lil wayne ep from nore

nore knows everybody but I be lowkey scared he'll burn out quick with the amount of people he interviews at one time

yeah @ 2 shows a week he would damn near have everyone that needs to be interviewed done in about a yr and change lol

I think him opening up to sports also gives him a lot of opportunities.

I know he said only legends but what about Street Legends? (imagine he got alpo :nerd: )

You sure you want to bring me to your home :lol:

Nore is making up for all the wack Combat's, Juan Ep's and Rap Radar's lately

I don't remember kennys career at all

Kenny was nice. I remember him from the attention he got in high school and with Ga Tech when they had Brian Oliver and Dennis Scott.

Kenny put up 20 and 8 as a freshman at Ga Tech.

Kenny's NBA career was lackluster though. I always thought it was because he didn't fully devote himself to basketball. He was like basketballs Zab Judah.

Kenny had a few great seasons with the Nets. Him and Derrick Coleman did their thing.

Had good years in Portland and Boston after that. Can't remember if injuries got him after that.

Not many memorable, and certainly didn't ball out the way a lot of people thought he would, but had a solid NBA career when all's said and done I'd say.

He had a solid career, I think it could have been more. Him and DC are two of the NBA's all underachievers.

Tax was so much better in New York. I also liked having him have the random person in the studio.

If Drink Champs get Nas on their drunk or Killa Cam its a wrap

I don't see Nas being on Drink Champs. I can't see him dealing with all that bs. Hopefully I'm wrong and he does eventually go up there, but I really can't see it. I know there would be some great flash backs, and wonderful stories.

Cam would flourish on that ****. :smokin

I've thinking the same thing about Nore. The strength of many of these podcasts is that they can sit and talk alone or with their co host about the topics of the day or basically anything else of interest. They don't all rely on interviews to make a show. All Nore does is interviews, I'm not sure if Nore and DJ EFN going back and forth will be interesting to hear.

He had a solid career, I think it could have been more. Him and DC are two of the NBA's all underachievers.

Tax was so much better in New York. I also liked having him have the random person in the studio.

Why did Tax leave NY?

Back
Top Bottom