The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tax is back from NY. He just posted the pod from his Cali trip with T Rodgers.

The Kenny Anderson Drink Champs was apparently the first ever episode.

All these drink champs have been great but Nore should space them out 1 week, just so he does not run out of people.

Legit think NORE knows too many people to ever run out of someone to interview. He should definitely chill on multiple episodes a week tho, don't want to over saturate the market. My man said hes only interviewing legends, I rock w/ maino but is he a legend? :lol:

And Tax is most def back in the city, he's back to tweeting reckless. I remember when the Ave situation happened, someone said he been tweeting like a parody acct ever since. :lol:

I think he gave up on the legend thing when he saw how popular it was getting.

Now he has people calling him trying to get on.

I wanted to listen to this episode of Tax Season, but in the first 5 mins you can see he isn't ready for all the gems about to be dropped.

I wanted to listen to this episode of Tax Season, but in the first 5 mins you can see he isn't ready for all the gems about to be dropped.

T Rodgers strikes me as an old head who you "can't tell nothing."

Anybody, at any age above learning or listening.....are not as smart or wise as they think they are.

I doubt I listen to this Tax.

He annoys me when he goes fake deep.

I also prefer the once a week podcast from the drink champs.

I prefer it, but Combat, Juan Ep, Tax and Rap Radar have sucked recently. Nore's helped with that.

Last edited:
If you get thru the drake talk on Joes podcast he also mentions a hip hop union. Rory brings up the distribution thing Dame/cash money/ rap alot etc tried to do and mentioned Jay was involved but didnt legend have it that Jay is the one that blew it all up?

I liked the short dog tax ep

don't have much interest in listening to t rodgers but I more than likely will at some point

Anybody, at any age above learning or listening.....are not as smart or wise as they think they are.
Honestly, I don't know anything about the dude. I just figured he'd have a lot of interesting **** yo say about gang culture.

Definitely not listening now.:lol:

Honestly, I don't know anything about the dude. I just figured he'd have a lot of interesting **** yo say about gang culture.

Definitely not listening now.:lol:

As far as Blood sht go...T Rodgers is official.

I couldn't listen to most of it....but it was interesting to hear him speak about Tax being 14 yrs old, and holding T Rodgers down as security when he came to NY. On one hand, it makes T Rodgers look like the disposable OG's he talks down own...since he had 14 year old gang members as body guards....and on the other hand....it solidifies some of Tax's stories.

It's always funny to see the Internet dudes call Tax "fake", "soft" etc. While the very well respected OG's... (Peewee Kirkland, T. Rodgers been vouching for Tax since he was a teenager.

Tax is the average loud hood dude, who at one point had very little to lose. People on the Internet that have never been around that seem to think everything he says is impossible :lol:.

Last edited:
If you get thru the drake talk on Joes podcast he also mentions a hip hop union. Rory brings up the distribution thing Dame/cash money/ rap alot etc tried to do and mentioned Jay was involved but didnt legend have it that Jay is the one that blew it all up?

Naw, I think it was some factors. I remember when they started talking about getting their own distribution together. Suge got caught up. Irv was investigated by the FBI. I think J Prince had some sort of situation also. I actually don't remember Jay-Z being involved.

Maino and Murda talking about OJ had me dying. That **** was OD. Mad funny.

That and the PM Dawn talk :rofl:

You was the original murda unit :lol: Nore has some random *** stories.

Last edited:
supposedly that's how jay z got his business connects by breaking up the distribution plan

supposedly jay told the people who could stop it

"I don't know about that"
"Yea me either, let's change the subject"

:lol: :lol:
NORE is the goat

T Rodgers episode of tax was up and down like crazy... Can't lie I almost shut it off when he was on his sports conspiracy **** but I was already aware of who t Rodgers is so I gave it the benefit of the doubt. Glad I did cause it gets a lot better, but the first 20 mins or so are definitely 'old man who you can't tell **** and just agree with' status

supposedly that's how jay z got his business connects by breaking up the distribution plan

supposedly jay told the people who could stop it

Thats what I remembered hearing

When I have some time ima do my googles but i doubt there is much info about it online

In other words internet rumors :lol:

Progressor Griff also thinks Jay-Z is in the illuminati

I wonder if the disses help Joe's podcast. This should be an interesting week, but frankly I'm tired of the Drake talk.

Last edited:

The exact vibe i got out of him, had a few gems but son gave off the i need my caddy shined pastor vibe a lil too often.

Back
Top Bottom