The Combat Jack Show Thread

Who is j Prince? I always hear his name like people are scared of him or something. And some **** about his dad

Owner/ founder of rap--lot records. Basically has had a hand in every artist from Texas like ever.

His son Jaz prince discovered Drake and took him to Wayne. Wayne and Jaz later beefed over drake and Christina Milian.

J-Prince is said to have been a very ill street cat. He's kinda a Keyser Soze of hip hop. People fear him but it's kinda unsaid as to why "exactly"

Honestly from what I gather J-Prince is like a Trick Trick type of guy on a much larger scale. He can def get you ran outta Texas and maybe the greater southwest with just a couple of phone calls which is crazy,

Nore starting to piss me off. He constantly cuts guests off and prematurely jumps to the next question

Last edited:
Nore starting to piss me off. He constantly cuts guests off and prematurely jumps to the next question?

I watched a snippet of the 50 joint where he talks about Ye being president and the clapping and confetti and all that extra **** before he even finished what he was trying to say was too much.

I can't sit through an hour of that ****.

One day a guest gonna get too drunk and snap on the OG for doing that ****.

Last edited:
Yeah, Nore gets out of control and forgets he's supposed to let the guest finish. Plus he doesn't ask follow up questions.

Sorry Nore, those G-Unit kicks were wack as ****

Nore seemed like he got soberer during the interview. That was a first.

The Elliot story :lol:

I forgot about 50 and his comments about French because of the Ciroc stuff. That whole French doing the video and being cool with Khaled.

Owner/ founder of rap--lot records. Basically has had a hand in every artist from Texas like ever.

His son Jaz prince discovered Drake and took him to Wayne. Wayne and Jaz later beefed over drake and Christina Milian.

J-Prince is said to have been a very ill street cat. He's kinda a Keyser Soze of hip hop. People fear him but it's kinda unsaid as to why "exactly"

Honestly from what I gather J-Prince is like a Trick Trick type of guy on a much larger scale. He can def get you ran outta Texas and maybe the greater southwest with just a couple of phone calls which is crazy,

J Prince is also the reason Floyd started having those WWE sized bodyguards

Last edited:
NORE's interruptions are OD man.

It's really ruining the listening experience. He never interjects with anything that adds to the situation. This ***** ruins some potentially great stories.

Really annoying

Yeah NORE is getting annoying he seriously needs to slow down on the making noise **** it gets real annoying. How many times is he going to bring up that damn DJ EFN video model story 
mean.gif

Yeah, Nore gets out of control and forgets he's supposed to let the guest finish. Plus he doesn't ask follow up questions.

Sorry Nore, those G-Unit kicks were wack as ****

Nore seemed like he got soberer during the interview. That was a first.

The Elliot story :lol:

I forgot about 50 and his comments about French because of the Ciroc stuff. That whole French doing the video and being cool with Khaled.
J Prince is also the reason Floyd started having those WWE sized bodyguards

Stopped reading right there. The G Unit kicks slander will not be tolerated. :stoneface:

G Unit and S Dots were wack but they were given a pass because they were mad plain and simple. Plus it was two of the hottest rappers at the moment.

Game's shoe was awful as hell. Hahahaha, that was a disaster.

I've always hated the Rod Laver's

View media item 2101251
That's why it was funny how 50 said he did all this research :stoneface:

The Gucci sneaker is much cleaner and made more sense. It got sort of corny to me when they did a bunch of colorways.

View media item 2101252
This was the dope dealer sneaker in New York

It's going for $500 now. That's why Jay's was $120 versus the price point for 50's. The Rod Laver is a $65 sneaker.

C'mon bro, you can't fool me with the sneaker talk.

50 was just about to get into what stemmed the puffy situation when he was talking about Mase and NORE cut him off :smh: :smh:

You all got me not even wanting to listening to this episode.

Not to mention part 1 is only an hour long. I usually listen to it during my morning commute. First 5 minutes of the podcast was NOREs new song which was dope. I'm in the whip and an hour later, he cuts the interview off to play the song again and I'm like "hold up, I know uncle ain't just take an song intermission" :lol: but I looked at the time and realized the podcast was done :frown:

It's a good interview nonetheless. Still a classic

It's still a good interview and 50 came out of his shell.

but Nore did interrupt Prodigy and Puff stories.

One story he was interrupting and EFN interrupted him :lol:

It's funny when he interrupts and doesn't even realize he did it, and then ask, what were we talking about. :lol:

Am I tripping or was there an edit before he goes into the French story? It seemed like there was a random jump from whatever they were talking about previously.

Glad these dudes figured out how to make this joint more consistent. Those Friday's back in January where they dropping sporadically were the worst :lol:

Andrew vs joe Lowkey would be amazing to listen to :lol:, that dude on Joe show need to not come with him tho, all he do is give Joe mad neck in convos

I see why sway don't let tracy talk

salute to sway

the dude who did the march or what not was annoying too

not tryna hear all this nice away our problems ****

Back
Top Bottom