The Combat Jack Show Thread

I guess I'll finally listen to a Tax episode. This one might be interesting.

and what's up with Joe. We've gotten more songs than podcast.

Combat said he wasn't releasing anything this week, but we're having something special next week. I can't say I'm anticipating it like I used to.

Has Foxy ever done a podcast? I woul like to hear her on rap radar, or juan ep. I don't know what she is like now, but if she is the same or similar as she was back in the day then she will be good on Lip Service too.

Last edited:
Yeah, she did Combat, you can tell she is also crazy. Because it had extreme highs and lows where she was crying, to her gushing over Dallas' comments.

Later Combat said that she didn't like the interview and sort of lashed out at them.

Hearing Dallas' name lets me know this was a minute ago, long before I started listening to him. If she wasn't pleased with the outcome of the interview, then it makes sense why she would keep away from doing them.

I'll look it up and give it a listen.

Yeah man, how can you dislike a interview that you did? It's not like these sites that cut and paste parts of what you say and then tack on a headline to sensationalize it(Vlad). I don't even remember any controversy that came from it. It was just her going up and down over the course of an hour and some change. That was the first time I heard her talk for an extended period of time, and I was like yeah, she's bi-polar. Normal people don't have those sort of extremes in emotion. That's why I can see her snapping at people and having the altercations she does over little stuff and then not realizing what she did.

It was a good interview though.

It was just weird, Foxy went from riding with Haitan Jack to fawning over Dallas' comments. :lol:

I enjoyed the Z-Ro Rap Radar interview. I ran out of stuff to listen to. It actually could have been longer.

The Wyclef one was just ok. Probably because I knew most of that already.

Last edited:
Will definitely check out the Z Ro joint. I don't follow any of these pods, just wait until someone in here posts a guest I like.

Ran into Elliott Wilson in Georgetown last week. Mad random.

Apparently Joe went hard at Charlamagne on the podcast. They had a lil back n forth on Twitter so now they are going to have a 2 on 2 discussion on Brilliant Idiots next week. :lol:

I don't know what to think of the Tax episode. It was basically a bunch of people talking. Some of the stuff the Sway chick was saying was annoying to me.

Apparently Joe went hard at Charlamagne on the podcast. They had a lil back n forth on Twitter so now they are going to have a 2 on 2 discussion on Brilliant Idiots next week. :lol:

He didn't go that hard, but Chatty has been suckin Drake off ever since the Meek thing.

and Joe mentioned how much negative stuff Chatty has said about him since he started the podcast. I don't believe that's true, I just think it's a coincidence. I don't understand the podcast thing, because most people I know listen to multiple ones, not one or the other. It's not like a Game Of Thrones podcast where you might just need one.

I realized how Chatty was over Wale. Chatty used to go at Wale, but then once he got with Rick Ross he started being best of buds with him.

I never really thought of it until Joe said Charlamagne goes with popular opinion on the internet. He used to diss Drake all the time and I think he realized that's not the cool thing to do anymore since Meek.

Last edited:
Ctg and Joe beef to the side, I'm interested in hearing this week's tbi. Hopefully they have someone up there who can speak intelligibly on the issues/injustices faced by the black community. Still get the feeling Schulz might come with that "this isn't only a race issue" nonsense though.

I don't know what to think of the Tax episode. It was basically a bunch of people talking. Some of the stuff the Sway chick was saying was annoying to me.
He didn't go that hard, but Chatty has been suckin Drake off ever since the Meek thing.

and Joe mentioned how much negative stuff Chatty has said about him since he started the podcast. I don't believe that's true, I just think it's a coincidence. I don't understand the podcast thing, because most people I know listen to multiple ones, not one or the other. It's not like a Game Of Thrones podcast where you might just need one.

I realized how Chatty was over Wale. Chatty used to go at Wale, but then once he got with Rick Ross he started being best of buds with him.

I never really thought of it until Joe said Charlamagne goes with popular opinion on the internet. He used to diss Drake all the time and I think he realized that's not the cool thing to do anymore since Meek.

I don't know what ya'll been listening too but he's kept the same stance on Drake that he's always had... he's discussed this on his podcast several times at that. I just think since the beef Drake has'nt really done too much that would make him an interesting topic. if it's one thing i can say about dude is that 90% of the time he keeps it quite consistent.

I don't know what ya'll been listening too but he's kept the same stance on Drake that he's always had... he's discussed this on his podcast several times at that. I just think since the beef Drake has'nt really done too much that would make him an interesting topic. if it's one thing i can say about dude is that 90% of the time he keeps it quite consistent.

Agreed for the most part. He says he's not a fan of singing Drake, but rapper Drake is cool. He's said he appreciated how dude handled the Meek situation by responding with bars as opposed to Instagram/Twitter responses, which any fan of hip hop should be able o agree with. He's kept it consistent by saying he'd slander dude whenever it was necessary and subsequently called Views trash. Joe is a master at selecting tidbits to fit his narrative. Anyone have a link to their exchange/agreement to do the two on two podcast?

Nah, he's done a 180 on Drake once he got those bottles. He used to always take shots and jabs. Haven't heard any of that since.

I'm wondering what guys are hearing that I'm not, because I haven't heard him say anything negative since the bottles.

I chalked it up to him trying to get back in Drake's good graces, so Drake will appear on the show while he's still hot.

he just wanted acknowledgement from his baby drake

he got a shout out by name on the biggest song of last year and got a cute gift from his crush

he's content

he'll say the obvious stuff like views was a snooze but he ain't jumping out the window to slander him either

Last edited:
he just wanted acknowledgement from his baby drake

he got a shout out by name on the biggest song of last year and got a cute gift from his crush

he's content

he'll say the obvious stuff like views was a snooze but he ain't jumping out the window to slander him either

Pretty much, he calmed it way down from where he was at before. He used to slander Drake on a Birdman level before, now he keeps it a whole lot more respectable.

i thought i was the only one who realized that ! didn't they get into a back and forth over the radio once ? i was like when did they become cool ?

rosenberg said it best , ctg is like a real life version of the pulse or "troll" of social media 

Drink champs, 50 interview part 1 out, already the best guest he ever had, 50 is a goat with interviews I swear man. :pimp:

Last edited:
Trynna tell y'all them people came and hollered at him about the unnecessary drake slander. Boss man came down stairs and shut that down, he still is an employee and they like to hope 1 day he comes up to the show.

he already said he got that call from j prince

the slander made sense when they knew he wouldn't come but now they prolly feel they have a better chance after the bottles

but drake don't even show up to videos of people he did songs with

he'll only do it if it benefits him 100%

Who is j Prince? I always hear his name like people are scared of him or something. And some **** about his dad

Back
Top Bottom