The Combat Jack Show Thread

I listen to Tax, and I feel like an idiot. And Bodega Boys is my favorite podcast.

This dude Tax has that 10th grade dropout, prison logic. He has good podcast, but his narcism is too much sometimes

Brilliant idiots bout to implode over CTG not willing to admit he was wrong about the Black Homophobia argument :rofl:

Charlamagne doing some spinning the first couple minutes man. Sheesh
I haven't listened to today's episode, but I think they were arguing different points. Schulz was saying that blacks are more religious therefore there are more black homophobics than whites while I think Chalamagne was trying to say that those numbers don't make blacks on a case by case basis inherently more homophobic.

I'm probably wrong though...that's just the debate I was having in my head while I was listening.:lol:

How's today's episode? I'll listen today for Immortal Tech because I think he's more capable than Charlemagne of forming sound counter arguments.:lol:

Dog Tax is mildly ******ed. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm like ***** you be laying on ya stomach, gettin tongues in ya ***. Then you wanna come out all aggressive talking about ****** better get off the block. :lol:

Some vaginas done been through battles. Shout out to all the vaginas out there with incarcerated scarfaces. :lol:

Half way wanna press play on TBI because immortal technique is on there and I want to see how Andrew reacts to someone far more intelligent than him.

I hate when shows pick sides of an argument for the sake of arguing but don't truly feel that way

that's what schultz does constantly

jalen and jacoby do it all the time too and it's annoying

I'm listening you hear how YOU truly feel about things

not nonsensical sides of arguments

it's funny cause people gravitated to podcasts to have more control but still live by radio and tv standards

Last edited:
Can't front, Tax got me Rollin this ep

"You need to relax."
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Charlemagne was lost, but Schulz did say google the wrong thing near the end of last weeks episode. They're both lost.

Ctg and Schulz are entertaining as hell. If you want complete agreeance the read is always there for ya.

Brilliant idiots bout to implode over CTG not willing to admit he was wrong about the Black Homophobia argument
roll.gif

Charlamagne doing some spinning the first couple minutes man. Sheesh
Schulz said google the percentage of religious people in America. That's literally all Ctg was arguing. Schulz kept falling back on "well you knew the contect we were talking about". Like son, stop it. Admit that you said the wrong thing and keep it pushing. Ctg googled exactly what Schulz said to google, and then turns around like Ctg is the idiot. That whole spat was nonsense, but it stemmed from Schulz not wanting to admit he was wrong.

But Immortal Technique really brought a lot of knowledge to that episode. Definitely the best one they've put out in a long time.

Schulz said google the percentage of religious people in America. That's literally all Ctg was arguing. Schulz kept falling back on "well you knew the contect we were talking about". Like son, stop it. Admit that you said the wrong thing and keep it pushing. Ctg googled exactly what Schulz said to google, and then turns around like Ctg is the idiot. That whole spat was nonsense, but it stemmed from Schulz not wanting to admit he was wrong.

But Immortal Technique really brought a lot of knowledge to that episode. Definitely the best one they've put out in a long time.

Shulz wasn't wrong though. CTG had a really hard time understanding the basic premise of the argument....and by the time they reached their conclusion...it was all over the place due to him not understanding basic premises and statistics.

Shulz initial argument was that Black people are more likely to be homophobic than white people. A predicator for Homphobia is religion (in this case they are talking about Christianity). Statistically, Black people identify more as Christian or religious than white people do....So the conclusion was made that Black people are "more likely" to be homophobic. Very simple argument.

Charlamagne went on to argue that "there are more while people in the US...therefore they are more homophobic" :lol:.

I was frustrated...b/c I dislike Shulz, but to see him argue circles around CTG...and display some type of mental superiority was tough to come to terms with. He was right.

With all that being said, Black people are the most accepting people in this world :pimp:.

It's not a matter of Ctg's comprehension. Shculz literally  said "google the percentage of religious people in America". It's a simple matter of getting bogged down in semantics and all that was necessary was a simple "my bad, I meant by race". Instead you have the guy taking jabs at C, who shut down and the show goes down hill. Schulz talks over people fam, that's wild annoying. You can't be so vehement with your argument that you can't stop and listen to yourself. If you notice, the two of them were arguing two completely different points at the end, and it's frustrating as a listener to realize that and they be so clueless. Both of them came off like clowns in my book.

It's not a matter of Ctg's comprehension. Shculz literally said "google the percentage of religious people in America". It's a simple matter of getting bogged down in semantics and all that was necessary was a simple "my bad, I meant by race". Instead you have the guy taking jabs at C, who shut down and the show goes down hill. Schulz talks over people fam, that's wild annoying. You can't be so vehement with your argument that you can't stop and listen to yourself. If you notice, the two of them were arguing two completely different points at the end, and it's frustrating as a listener to realize that and they be so clueless. Both of them came off like clowns in my book.

It's frustratingly entertaining :lol:. That's why I felt this episode got some attention. They were arguing 2 different points because of CTG's lack of comprehension. He kept shifting points while Shulz stayed with his original points.

I have to go back and listen...but I'm pretty sure when Shulz said "Google the percentage of religious people".....that was an attempt to show what the percentage of blacks were in that percentage of those religious people. For example, 80% of people in America identify as religious....of the 80%...35% identify as black (made up numbers).

Which he clarified by saying, at 2:52.... "religious percentages amongst all races" literally 10 seconds after he made the initial statement. CTG wasn't paying attention :lol:.

Last edited:
[emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

for the first time i got annoyed by nore , snoop never got to get his down for my hittas story out 
laugh.gif

pt.2 is lit tho 

"who yall gone go to ? elliott wilson ? them _ is boring" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Snoop: Why can't the news ever report good news

Nore (out of no where): Yeah like a homie getting his **** sucked :rofl:

real tears at work

He's gotta work on his interviewing skills once he masters that skys the limit

By then he won't have anyone else to interview.

I told my friend I think Nore might have ADHD or something. The way he acts, its like he isn't aware of what he is doing, and he doesn't have any control over it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom