The Combat Jack Show Thread

"Wait hold on, did I just get checked by Dame Dash? This is monumental. Give it up for me getting checked by Dame Dash on my own show. That's how I know you a foul Harlem *****. I'm a foul ***** too, I broke up with ******* and took the purse back. Hold on, you hear that train? That's the Elliot Wilson train. You know Elliot Wilson? Can we get Dame Dash on record...on this podcast..saying **** Elliot Wilson? Cmon Dame, do it for me. You put me in your movie. Can we get you on record saying **** Elliot Wilson? No? Ok how about you just say 'Elliot Wilson' and we'll photoshop the '****' into it. Can you photoshop sound? Someone tell me, I'm dyslexic"

Ya'll are on fire with these :rofl:

"Wait hold on, did I just get checked by Dame Dash? This is monumental. Give it up for me getting checked by Dame Dash on my own show. That's how I know you a foul Harlem *****. I'm a foul ***** too, I broke up with ******* and took the purse back. Hold on, you hear that train? That's the Elliot Wilson train. You know Elliot Wilson? Can we get Dame Dash on record...on this podcast..saying **** Elliot Wilson? Cmon Dame, do it for me. You put me in your movie. Can we get you on record saying **** Elliot Wilson? No? Ok how about you just say 'Elliot Wilson' and we'll photoshop the '****' into it. Can you photoshop sound? Someone tell me, I'm dyslexic"

I'm reading this in NORE's sloppy, drunk, slobbering voice :lol:

Star is such a burger man.:lol:

It's like he tries so hard to give off this 'I don't give a **** aura' but at every turn he reminds us that he doesn't give a ****.:lol:

Last edited:
LOOOOOOLLLL 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you win

It's a few months too soon, but f it. What gets you guys' (and MyT's) vote for the best podcast episode of the year so far? You can only go with 1 episode out of all podcast. No honorable mentions. :lol:

Last edited:
Only 1 episode I could never pick but Bodega Boys is the best show out by far that we discuss in here. I've completely given up trying not to laugh in public when listening to them.

Best podcast I've listen to this year is by sword and scale. Episodes 5&6 (part one and two). Crazy, just crazy how we can go on about our lives like stuff like this isn't happening.

Episode 14 where Mero is FLYING still gets me :rofl:

"I told you I either want to die peacefully in my sleep or in a blaze of glory gun fight. But I don't want to catch one to the dome. Nah. I want that slow leak out. And I'll look at my ***** Desus and say 'ayo Desus, my *****, when you take my son to the Gucci store...

Show em the loafs'"

Tears, fam.

Best podcast I've listen to this year is by sword and scale. Episodes 5&6 (part one and two). Crazy, just crazy how we can go on about our lives like stuff like this isn't happening.

I listen to that sometimes. Sometimes its too much and I have to shut it off :lol: Have you listened to episode 55 about the abortion clinic? Made me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:
It's a few months too soon, but f it. What gets you guys' (and MyT's) vote for the best podcast episode of the year so far? You can only go with 1 episode out of all podcast. No honorable mentions. :lol:

Beans and Tax and I hardly listen to Tax ...I know u said no honorable mentions but I really liked the Nore with Yayo, Daz, and Kurupt episode.

Episode 14 where Mero is FLYING still gets me :rofl:

"I told you I either want to die peacefully in my sleep or in a blaze of glory gun fight. But I don't want to catch one to the dome. Nah. I want that slow leak out. And I'll look at my ***** Desus and say 'ayo Desus, my *****, when you take my son to the Gucci store...

Show em the loafs'"

Tears, fam.
Fam, when Mero is flying, there's no stopping him. I know I look ridiculous laughing alone on a train but Bodega Boys is just too funny. Definitely been the most consistent and every ep has been gold to me. I remember clearly how I kept rewinding the blizzard ep cause of all the wild quotes.

But I might have to give best ep of the year to Drink Champs when they had Tax (watch where you going beloved!) on there or Styles and Sheek or even Jada and Ja. There's nothing like hearing NORE trying to use the word "befuddled."

Last edited:
Only 1 episode I could never pick but Bodega Boys is the best show out by far that we discuss in here. I've completely given up trying not to laugh in public when listening to them.
This is why I wait until Friday evening when I get home. Real tears when I'm alone.
laugh.gif

I got some thinking to do right now. There were a ton of good episodes this year. Podcasting really blew up. The the Bes Episode of Tax Season is up there. 50 on Drink Champs.

Anytime Mero is baked takes the cake, though. He really be pulling from 50. Was that the same episode where Desus just gave up and let him go for a second? Son would not chill that episode.
laugh.gif

this had me DYING at work 

Being from the Bronx or New York in general makes Bodega Boys the best right now to me: There references and impersonations are 100% accurate [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Being from the Bronx or New York in general makes Bodega Boys the best right now to me: There references and impersonations are 100% accurate [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Those NYPD officer impersonations :lol: :lol:
Officer Proscuttio in his Yankees jersey :lol:

Back
Top Bottom