The Combat Jack Show Thread

However, I also think Schultz just says **** for attention.

Exactly my point. Schulz isn't going to concede and Tariq isn't going to teach the lesson people seem convinced that he will.

MLH would be a good fit also. Slick just reminded me I need to order his book off amazon. Appreciate that.

lol

yall boys got it man

I'll just let the ep speak for itself

schultz is not good at a damn thing, not even comedy

However, I also think Schultz just says **** for attention.

Exactly my point. Schulz isn't going to concede and Tariq isn't going to teach the lesson people seem convinced that he will.

MLH would be a good fit also. Slick just reminded me I need to order his book off amazon. Appreciate that.

You can't teach a WS a lesson though. Their whole world is about lies and stereotypes.

It ain't like if Umar or MLH(who goes soft at times) would stop Shultz from saying the ignorant **** he says. Umar and Tariq are basically the same. Tariq just knows how to roast people.

On Fox news dude just kept cutting him off and changing this subject. That's not winning a debate.

Last edited:
marc lamont?

lol

boys want someone who gon coddle schultz

don't worry lil schultzy I know you racist but you gotta pure heart lol

nah dog

tariq is gonna ask certain questions and allow schultz to talk and allow him to sound dumber and dumber

but when it happens boys still gonna skew what actually happened so it won't even matter

can't wait to hear how schultz bodied tariq

We can agree to disagree fam. Ultimately all I've been saying is there's a good chance the podcast would be a shouting match/**** measuring contest of who can "articulate" a point better than the other guy. Maybe I'm wrong for believing that yelling and roasting doesn't constitute real articulation, maybe I'm not. Either way, we'll see how it goes. I'm not camping for Schulz. Cut that nonsense short fam. :lol:

Sidebar: had it been confirmed that this episode is taking place or are we just talking hypotheticals? :nerd:

I never said you were caping for schultz

tariq said he wanted to do the show

but someone else on here said something else bout twitter I think where he accepted an invite from schultz?

Breh... y'all are WILDIN Marc Lamont Hill??

Dude is too soft no shot, Tariq is more thorough and will come across more firm and direct and will DESTROY that boy Shulzy

I wanna see Umar up there afterwards... basically I just wanna see this boy get verbally handled 
pimp.gif

Tariq vs Shulz... I got all my bread on King Flex 
smokin.gif

#facts

We can agree to disagree fam. Ultimately all I've been saying is there's a good chance the podcast would be a shouting match/**** measuring contest of who can "articulate" a point better than the other guy. Maybe I'm wrong for believing that yelling and roasting doesn't constitute real articulation, maybe I'm not. Either way, we'll see how it goes. I'm not camping for Schulz. Cut that nonsense short fam. :lol:

Sidebar: had it been confirmed that this episode is taking place or are we just talking hypotheticals? :nerd:

You can't have real "articulation" with somebody like Shultz. :lol:

That's the thing. Farrakhan can go on there and Shultz would still be a corny/not funny WS. That's what he is. Same with bird Tomi Lauren. You can't have real discussions with them.

My expectations is Tariq is gonna ether all his dumb nonsense with real facts and roast him. Then Shultz will go right back to being a WS troll the next week.

Nobody? Such a great book, man.

@All Ready: I don't think MLH would coddle him. If anything, he might be more fit for the situation because he's been able to speak and engage in conversations with people in a classroom setting to "political pundits" on CNN and Fox. He's knowledgeable and sticks to his guns but doesn't look to figuratively "destroy" whoever he's engaging with. He's lookin to learn em, and that's what Schultz needs.

that's the thing

you can't teach someone who already knows the truth

he knows what he's doing

he came up under ctg who's another calculated individual

ctg knew the coverage he'd get with that tomi chick and every other move he's made

these are all strategic moves

schultz is just way more transparent with his due to lack of ability

you have to see where you wanna be 5 years from now and how things are trending

he just riding this hot take trend into the ground

one trick pony or one trick phony

he's not ready

at all

Last edited:
If Shultz wanted to learn something he would have by now. You can't save people like him. :lol: And shouldn't try to.

This

that's the thing

you can't teach someone who already knows the truth

he knows what he's doing

he came up under ctg who's another calculated individual

ctg knew the coverage he'd get with that tomi chick and every other move he's made

these are all strategic moves

schultz is just way more transparent with his due to lack of ability

you have to see where you wanna be 5 years from now and how things are trending

he just riding this hot take trend into the ground

one trick pony or one trick phony

he's not ready

at all

and this

I just hate how he can operate under the guise of having black friends with some of his beliefs

I feel like I lost a few brain cells listening to this Trick Daddy Drink Champs. He makes Nore look like a Rhodes scholar. 

Trick Daddy is one of the greatest personalities in rap along with ODB and Webbie. He might me actually watch one of those VH-1 shows.

Him spitting at his own laptop has to be the greatest moment in rap for me in 2016 :lol:

Trick's reaction when they asked about Trina.:rofl:

'No I didn't **** her. I heard my brother **** her in the next room, though.'

:rofl:

Last edited:
Gillie was interviewing Tax and it was Gillie's show for about the last hour and a half.

Gillie was dropping several gems during the interview too.

He's the real version of what Plies acts like.
laugh.gif
Whole interview was comedy.
spot on 
laugh.gif

i had to go back and listen to some old trick 

nore's reaction was everyone's reaction to nann

i remember when nann caught fire the minute that video hit rap city . good days man 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom