The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'm rolling with tax on this, I hate that old corny ***** wack.

Nevermind I got it. :rofl:

This _ Tax testing them Chicago _'s and LA _'s. :lol:

Gillie tryna get him to chill but he won't. :lol: :lol:

Tax stay hyping some ****.

This **** is hilarious. You would think this _ Tax would chill after the Troy situation.

The whole time Gillie is warning him about these people but nah he on his suicide bomber *****. :lol:

Tax got wack and them Chicago _s looking like whole gumps

By talking?

Last edited:
Them Cali ****** think that "OG gang **** fly everywhere. Tax ain't worried bout nothing :lol:. I might rocking with Tax on this one.

The Trick Daddy Drink Champs is up there with the Bodega Boys x Tax Season Pod. Here goes the visual.

:pimp:

Them Cali ****** think that "OG gang **** fly everywhere. Tax ain't worried bout nothing :lol:. I might rocking with Tax on this one.

Yeah aight. :lol:

He almost got got running his mouth with Nipsey, then he backed down and Nipsey a chill dude. I don't know if something gon happen but it ain't smart talking **** about certified _'s in LA and Chicago.

On top of that Tax was just in a situation where he was crawling on the floor. :lol:

Last edited:
The funny part is Tax does the same thing, making comments under peoples instagram post that Wack and dude from Chicago do :lol: Now you're supposed to DM?

Tax and Gillie were right on Game. You're an instagram thot, and it still doesn't help your record sales.

Now your gimmick is your next album is your last album. Just make music and promote your album.

This episode was the old tax, he chilled out after that situation.

It sure was

Yeah, I felt what Tax was saying about them saying you can't come to Chicago. That's a little different from saying someone can't go to La, Atlanta or Miami. Tax had Lil Herb a few weeks ago, so I wonder if he talked to him.

On top of that Tax was just in a situation where he was crawling on the floor. :lol:

:lol:

Tax got wack and them Chicago _s looking like whole gumps

Naw, but I don't understand the tatts on your face and how that became cool. I don't look you as gangsta I look you as stupid. Did you see who did it? Well he had a cross in the middle of his eyes.

Wack seem like a cool _. :lol:
How this get started? :lol:

Maino and Tax speaking on Wack and Game bringing the Meek nonsense to Brooklyn.

N

Gillie tryna get him to chill but he won't. :lol: :lol:

That was the funny part. He was trying to reason with him.

Last edited:
Tax out here with opportunities that others would die for. Can't understand why he still feels the need to be on this gangsta ****. Like, fam, we get it. You came from that life. But you don't need to die by it. Especially when you've been given the chance to make it out of those situations.

Those kids in Chicago are beyond lost, so in no scenario would I put it past one of them to make a move on Tax. ****** killing cab drivers for street notoriety out there. It's all fun and games with these podcast rants, tweets, and ig comments until someone gets clapped.

Hard for me to have sympathy for people who mistreat their blessings.

It would be funny to see him and Wack shoot the FAIR one though. :lol:

Tax out here with opportunities that others would die for. Can't understand why he still feels the need to be on this gangsta ****. Like, fam, we get it. You came from that life. But you don't need to die by it. Especially when you've been given the chance to make it out of those situations.

Those kids in Chicago are beyond lost, so in no scenario would I put it past one of them to make a move on Tax. ****** killing cab drivers for street notoriety out there. It's all fun and games with these podcast rants, tweets, and ig comments until someone gets clapped.

Hard for me to have sympathy for people who mistreat their blessings.

It would be funny to see him and Wack shoot the FAIR one though. :lol:

If a ***** was really in those streets and moving that way, there's no off button once one of these ****** feel disrespected. He did wild out throwing all of Chicago under the bus tho. If it's one thing i gotta give him tho is that he dishes **** out equally from the nerdiest of internet cats to the most infamous of street cats i can't say that he shies away from any of it. Hopefully cooler heads prevail and no dumb **** pops off tho.

Gillie was like Nore when 50 tried to diss Ja on his show.

I didn't understand the, you're police, no you're police rant. That sounds like two elementary school kids.

I didn't understand the Superhead rant either. I'm glad Gillie said something about the subliminals, so he would half way explain it.

Tax was wildin when he was like **** your man and dissing Chicago. Gillie was throwing him a life preserver and Tax kept pushing it away.

Tax was wildin when he was like **** your man and dissing Chicago. Gillie was throwing him a life preserver and Tax kept pushing it away.

Tax was on some Ray J/Soulja ranting. :lol:

Gillie - Wack is a real _ Tax

Tax - I don't care!!

Gillie - Chicago _'s bout that action

Tax - I don't care!! **** they man

*minutes later*

Gillie - ... But can you take back **** Chicago Tax?

Tax - I don't care!!

:lol: :lol:

Shows you how real Gillie is, trying to get tax to clarify his insults. Living in Philly for six years, never heard one as things about Gillie.

Man I wouldn't mind Gillie being on the show again.

Gillie one of the funniest rap guys and their chemistry was smooth. 

I like that he has full perspective in the industry. He's been a dude on the bench and the main man.

Really hoping Trick does do his own podcast. With the right structure and content it would be fire.

Still waiting for wack to knock out one of the 100 ****** he was supposed to knock out in 2016.

In before "Real G's hit my line and we squashed it like men"

tax is a funny dude but his stance on certain things is just super questionable

doggie diamnonds 100% is for the community

and hyping up a ny vs chi war with lil lost dudes who have empty refrigerators and wifi?

nah dog

the stuff he said was funny and it's true these lil cats think they've prestiged for the 10th time but it's really boneheaded to defend a girl who tried to say a rap phrase she thought would sound cool not knowing the meaning behind it

she has to apologize point blank

Tax might not make it to 2017

That being said, [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] funniest ***** on the planet

Last edited:
Still waiting for wack to knock out one of the 100 ****** he was supposed to knock out in 2016.

In before "Real G's hit my line and we squashed it like men"
:lol: "real gs hit my line" real **** son literally on hit stitches, everyone else he used that line.

Is stitches the only person in hip hop to actually pull up on someone this year? lmfao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom