The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol:

Yeah man, she kept going off on her own tangents. It's bad enough she came late, but then she bogardded the discussion on her own tangents. She left Tax puzzled the way he leaves guest.

Ayy yo.

When Tax was trying to have a serious discussion about Rob Parker and Birth of a Nation.....and she went off on that rant. I was dying.

Tax got quiet and asked, "what does that have to do with the topic" :lol:.

Tax got Taxed. Damn

Going to peep the episode of Tax solely based off the recap you all are giving. BKTidalWave was hella funny on the earlier episodes. :lol:

Son, I haven't laughed as hard as I did when Desus & Mero started talking about Chris Christie offering his ******* for Trump's ******* transplant in years, b.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah man, she kept going off on her own tangents. It's bad enough she came late, but then she bogardded the discussion on her own tangents. She left Tax puzzled the way he leaves guest.
Ayy yo.

When Tax was trying to have a serious discussion about Rob Parker and Birth of a Nation.....and she went off on that rant. I was dying.

Tax got quiet and asked, "what does that have to do with the topic"
laugh.gif

Tax got Taxed. Damn
Definitely have to listen to this.
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm late as hell, but the segment on Bodega Boys where Mero's sons are plotting to murk them. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

"I no ******* BABYYYYY"

Im like 30 min into tax and this chick is going in.

Tax was like you cant go at everybody :rofl:

Shout out to Un Kasa

I'm late as hell, but the segment on Bodega Boys where Mero's sons are plotting to murk them. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

"I no ******* BABYYYYY"
The Menendez Brothers Part 2: Electric Boogaloo.
roll.gif

Probably the most well rounded episode of Tax Season in a long time. Really good listen.

Bout to throw that trapping anonymous on the ride home.

This cheating anonymous podcast, I never been so befuddle in my life I think I'm officially never gonna get in my feelings with another chick on a serious tip, this world disgust me, I can imagine there's a lot of chicks like that out here.

Last edited:
This cheating anonymous podcast, I never been so befuddle in my life I think I'm officially never gonna get in my feelings with another chick on a serious tip, this world disgust me, I can imagine there's a lot of chicks like that out here.

Smash "females"

Get money.

The way these "ladies" be thinking :x

damn its like that lol?...the last time I felt that way was when I watched the tyler perry movie temptation with this chick...had me shirt off beating my chest talking about I am a man smh

Last edited:
the bktidalwave chick is funny in small doses, but she's too ignorant, I can only laugh a little before I want her to go away

Last edited:
the bktidalwave chick is funny in small doses, but she's too ignorant, I can only laugh a little before I want her to go away

Agreed.

When she's talking about Mr. Cee, Un Kasa and Sheist Bubz tricking off on her...she's hilarious.

Or when she's talking about being a project bish.

But when she tries to tackle social issues. I'm cool on that :lol:

Wayno talking that real.....

:pimp:

Yeah, he took control and even ignored her a few times.

that bk chick was horrible

her voice is gross

sounds like she had a rough life

and her face is like a New York street

I just looked her up

It got old after the first 30 minutes. When they started talking about serious issues, like when Tax was talking about our conditions here and what we come from and she didn't get it. From that point on I was over it.

Back
Top Bottom